Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Claerin,

Thanks so much. I don't have the current prices b/c my wedding was over a year ago. I have to say like you I was ify about spending so much but will say it was SO WORTH IT. If you can cut cost anywhere else I think you should and pay for the pictures. My dress was $100 from Nordstrom on line. It is not necessarily the dress of my dreams but my pictures are.

Default Re

Okay, I got prices, but started wondering if Sungold photographers, will split the $500 resort fee that Couples charges.

Anyone know if they will split the fee, or what worked for you?

Hi All,

I worked with Sungold for my December 12th wedding. They are amazing team, and I'm excited about receiving my photos in the next few weeks. We covered the resort fee. Sungold doesn't cover it, but they are worth the cost and the resort fee. I'll post my slide show when I get it in early February.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat1865 View Post
    Hi All,

I worked with Sungold for my December 12th wedding. They are amazing team, and I'm excited about receiving my photos in the next few weeks. We covered the resort fee. Sungold doesn't cover it, but they are worth the cost and the resort fee. I'll post my slide show when I get it in early February.
    Hello Cat1865,

I can't wait to see your pictures!! I've watched Kristie & Dan's video several times already.

I'm willing to cut budget in other places in order to have exceptional photos.

Can you tell me what all you used them for and the total price you paid? (excluding the resort fee)

I'd really appreciate it!!

Cat 1865,

Can you give me an idea of pricing for Sungold? Also, what Couples resort did you go to?

Hello,

Sungold offers different packages, which range in price. I think I had the gold package, which was $3000, but Sungold is worth the price. Prior to signing a contract, I reviewed their work at www.sungoldphoto.com. I absolutely loved their work. The one area where a bride should always spend the money for what she wants is the photography and to some extent the videography as well. Paula and Damian can give you more information on their current pricing for 2010.

Andream,

I forgot to answer the rest of your question. We were married at Couples Swept Away on December 12. We had a amazing ceremony in the wedding gazebo at 4 p.m. followed by a private dinner on the beach with dancing at 6 p.m.. If you are bringing a group, I highly suggest the beach reception. Sungold provided photograhpy from 1-9 p.m. on the day of the wedding and then they did a two-hour photo shoot the next day as part of the package. Please email with any additional questions at cat1865@yahoo.com

Default Re

This is what I've learned so far..........

For an associate photographer, it is about $300/hour.

For Paula and Damian it is about $400/$500/hour.

That does not include the resort fee or a travel fee, if they have to leave Negril.

They will split the resort fee (deduct it from your package), but keep in mind you still pay the travel fee (if not in Negril).

For all packages, you get a copyright free CD/DVD. They do all the editing to make your pics look great!

I am in the process of booking them and very excited I haven't seen any pictures that compare, yet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2