Default CSA /Negril Zipline Tour?

I submitted a post a couple weeks back asking about offsite excursions during our upcoming stay at CSA at the end of April. Someone mentioned a zipline tour. I think my boyfriend and I would really enjoy this. However, I wasn't given any details about the trip. So, a few questions...
    1. Where is the tour located? What is the travel time roundtrip? (Just curious how much this will take away from our beach time!)
    2. How long do you get to zipline?
    3. What is the cost?
    4. I'll take any other comments/advice from those who have done this tour. We can use all the help we can get since we are CSA and Jamaica Newbies!

There are a couple of zipline tours along the north coast, and a smaller one at YSFalls (or there was). The north coast tours would take a chunk of your day, to be sure. The run to the Falls will take a bit, too, but there is plenty to see and do along the way. I seem to recall that there was an entrepreneur setting up a line in the hills near Negril, but I don't know that he ever got it off the ground...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Quote Originally Posted by Elissa View Post
    I submitted a post a couple weeks back asking about offsite excursions during our upcoming stay at CSA at the end of April. Someone mentioned a zipline tour. I think my boyfriend and I would really enjoy this. However, I wasn't given any details about the trip. So, a few questions...
    1. Where is the tour located? What is the travel time roundtrip? (Just curious how much this will take away from our beach time!)
    2. How long do you get to zipline?
    3. What is the cost?
    4. I'll take any other comments/advice from those who have done this tour. We can use all the help we can get since we are CSA and Jamaica Newbies!
    The tour is located back by Montego bay, it was over an hour to get there but we were talking on way there so wasnt so bad. You will be gone most of the day till like 3. We zipped for a few hours, it was amazing. There were two tours that were offered we didnt do the Chukka tour we did the other one they offer longer zips. I think we paid about 75 each. Honest, it was worth every penny. We had a blast and took great pics. I was nervous at first but they go through safety and such and then your OFF! High in the trees!!! SO worth it!

We are wanting to do this while we are there. Is there a huge drop while you are ziplining...or is it a gradual drop? I really want to do this, but I'm not keen on fast drops (NOT a fan of roller coasters).

Default drive there

we are curious is the transportation included with your excursion?

Quote Originally Posted by kkld View Post
    we are curious is the transportation included with your excursion?
    Yes it is included, its was like a bus we used from the airport and they are not really a drop just length, you go down just a little not a huge drop just over mountains that is all, IT WAS GREAT. I felt safe.

ty my hubby wanted to knw bout the ride and i am scared of heights but i really dig stuff like this and i think i will be better if the zip line glides and doesnt drop.

So does anyone know for sure if there is one closer to Negril? Anyone have pics?

Default Jamainca Zipline Adventure

My husband and I left from CSA and had a wonderful trip. Just find Jackie at the tour desk and she will give you all the information. It was about 1hr 40minute ride, but was worth it. Everybody at Jamaican Zipline Adventure were AWESOME. Longest carribean zipline at 1600 feet!! Check out their website. You won't regret it!!