Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: June 2012

Default June 2012

We booked and can't wait to get back home. We are trying something a little different in 2012 and doing a split between CTI/CSS. We miss the great staff and the other couples who have become life long friends. We look forward to making new ones too.

Billy, Angie and I made an executive decision. You are too keep the list of the people going too. Since it will be a vowel renewal and anniversary party for the two of you. as a gift I will get it started.

Angie and I will provide the smart @$$ comments. And humorous pictures.

Allans_angel...... Allan and Angie........June 2-9 (CTI) 9-13 (CSS)
    Dustin_Megan.... Dustin and Megan ..June 2-9 (CTI) 9-13. (CSS)

Couples 2012!

Ahh...can't wait to get the party started! Billy & Audra, your vow renewal will be much more memorable than your wedding, I promise!

Only 431 days on the countdown clock! Plenty of time for colorful commentary and humorous pix!

Sweet.................
    Dustin,
    Can't believe this is already started, well, yes I can believe it. We are excited about all of us getting back together again.
    Coun down the days!!!!!!!!!!!

Allans_angel...... Allan and Angie........June 2-9 (CTI) 9-13 (CSS)
    Dustin_Megan.... Dustin and Megan ..June 2-9 (CTI) 9-13. (CSS)
    Billy_Audra......Billy and Audra.....June 4 - 15
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Just back from our honeymoon at CTI 2 weeks ago, and have already booked again for June 2012 (2nd - 12th). We had such a fantastic time and met so many lovely people (many of them on the island) that it was an easy decision to book again.
    June 2012 seems so far away, but the wait will be well worth it.
    Iain & Jacqui from Scotland.

Hurry ... hurry ... hurry ... I gotta go .. I gotta go ...

Iain and Jacqui,
    What great fun it will be to have the two of you there with all of us. You are hereby invited to attend our 20th year renewal ceremony that will be held out on the island Friday, Feb., 8, 2012. See ya then!!!
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Congratulations on your forthcoming "milestone".
    Delighted to join you on the island for your 20th renewal ceremony. Pressume 8th Feb 2010 is a typo error, and you meant 8th June.

Iain,
    Yep, June 8, 2012 is it....must have been a little deep in the Crown Royal when I was writing that last post!!!
    Look forward to meeting you and Jacqui!!

Down to 370 days Plus or minus one or two!!!!!!

Respect,
    Billy
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Less than a year now ... and we'll be back home !!!!

Iainmax ............. Iain and Jacqui ....... June 2 - 12
    Allans_angel...... Allan and Angie........ June 2-9 (CTI) 9-13 (CSS)
    Dustin_Megan.... Dustin and Megan .... June 2-9 (CTI) 9-13. (CSS)
    Billy_Audra....... Billy and Audra........ June 4 - 15

346 days or from this far out, let's just call it a little over 49 weeks. 49 sounds better, right??? It will be here before we know it!!!!! I promise.
    Billy
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

SO Billy .... I've got some great ideas for a Bachelor's Party next year :-D

Oh, I have already had texts from Dustin about it. I know we can find plenty of goats down there, and possibley a chicken or two. However, finding three ducks, an organ grinder AND a monkey may prove difficult!!

however or whatever....I'm in!!!

See ya soon,
    Billy
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Adding us to the list:
    Iainmax ............. Iain and Jacqui ....... June 2 - 12
    Allans_angel...... Allan and Angie........ June 2-9 (CTI) 9-13 (CSS)
    Dustin_Megan.... Dustin and Megan .... June 2-9 (CTI) 9-13. (CSS)
    Jonathan and Laurie............................ June 2-10
    Billy_Audra....... Billy and Audra........ June 4 - 15

I am sure that I can think of some bachelorette party things to do also!. Guess We have the bride and groom taken care of.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Audra View Post
    an organ grinder AND a monkey may prove difficult!!

I have seen plenty of organ grinders AND monkeys around there !!!! :-D

One month ago, we were arriving at CTI. I can't believe it has been a whole month already. However, that means that we are down to 11 short months until we return!!!!!!! I really feel like this year will pass so fast!!!
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

How did this thread make it off the front page????
    What are we doing that is so important that we can't make the occasional comment on here??
    REALLY??????

Billy
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

317 days 22 hours 58 minutes and 30 seconds from ..... NOW

Wish you guys could have made it up for the pool party this weekend. We would have made it a Couples Weekend !!!

Billy!!

You know we've been busy planning nude, drunken weekends to fill our summer and keep our minds off missing the island. Jenks, OK is the place to be this weekend! We'll be seeing you soon in TX too. My official CTI countdown is at 318 days now. Of course if you ask Allan, he will give you the hours, minutes and seconds too!

After summer time, I'm sure we'll be bored out of our minds and obsessed with posting again. But quite frankly, the main board has become so utterly repetitious and boring we've all stopped reading it for a while.

~Peace
    Angie

312 days 20 hours 49 minutes 45 seconds

Where'd you go Billy ?!?!!

and do we not have more people coming in June 2012 ?!?! :-D

I am around but not on here very much right now. i agree with Angie's last post...main board is too repititious. Also, just concentrating on this coming weekend....can't wait!!!

And yes, I know there are others who are lurking around but have not committed to coming next June.....WHAT'S UP WITH THAT????????

Peace,
    Billy
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

We have finally decided to return to CTI in June. It's been 4 or 5 years since our last visit so we are anxious to see everyone and the changes made to the resort. Is Damian still the bartender on the Island? Will give the date of our stay when we get it booked. Mike & Caity

Mike and Caity,
    Welcome to the group. Damian still bartends on the island as we as in the piano bar. Terry, Rohan, Kimoni, and others are also bartending. They all do an amazing job. Our countdown is under 300 days. While that sounds like a lot, it will pass so fast.

In other news................
    Angie, Allan, Megan, Dustin, Audra, and I spent four fantastic days camping at Lake Livingston last weekend. It was truly a phenomenal weekend. It is so great to be able to spend time with great friends that we would not know if it were not for CTI and the great times we have had there.

We spend lots of time thinking about all our friends that we have made during the years at CTI and can't wait to see all of you again.

One Love,
    Billy
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Mike and Caity: It's good to see you guys back on here !!! You should definitely schedule your trip while we are there so we can finally meet up. My job has changed somewhat (for the better) and I don't have to travel as much so I have been back over in your neck of the woods in a long time. I hope you can make it while we are there. Billy and Audra are going to do a vow renewal next June and there will be a lot of us there. Hope you can join us !!! Allan

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast