Default Linen Suits -$99

Hello Couples Brides to be~

If you are like me and have been searching all around for a nice outfit for your hubby to be, I wanted to share what I've found. At first, we were goign to get a suit from islandimporter.com, but I came across this info.

I have been seeing some great things about studiosuits.com. They sell custom linen blend suits for $99.00. They have pure Irish linen, but those suit are more expensive. Below is a link from another board I'm on. Almost 80 pages of satisfied brides and reviews. I'm really thinking of getting his suit here. If I decide to go with them, I'll post pics when it comes in. Good luck everyone...

http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/c...n-suits-for-99

Quote Originally Posted by NegrilBride27 View Post
    Hello Couples Brides to be~

If you are like me and have been searching all around for a nice outfit for your hubby to be, I wanted to share what I've found. At first, we were goign to get a suit from islandimporter.com, but I came across this info.

I have been seeing some great things about studiosuits.com. They sell custom linen blend suits for $99.00. They have pure Irish linen, but those suit are more expensive. Below is a link from another board I'm on. Almost 80 pages of satisfied brides and reviews. I'm really thinking of getting his suit here. If I decide to go with them, I'll post pics when it comes in. Good luck everyone...

http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/c...n-suits-for-99

I think I ll order this... We don't want to spend a ton on clothing great site! Thanks.

I've seen all kinds of great reviews about them. We ended up getting the fiance's outfit from islandimporter.com. He liked those clothes better and we returned the linen suit we got from Macys. Good luck! Be sure to post pics of everything when you return

Thanks for this link! It's perfect for my fiancée. He's a fairly lean power lifter, so we need something super tailored. If he buys off the rack, he has to get a big and tall HUGE size to accommodate is very wide shoulders and lats, but he has a 34 inch waist. Then there's that squatters a$$ he has...aka bubble butt. I'm actually going to get him a linen suit, a shirt to go under the suit, plus a couple of linen shirts for nice dinners.