Default 1st time at a Couples Resort (Negril) August 17th-22nd

Hi all,

Is there any tidbits or information that my girlfriend and I should be aware of when we get to the resort. I want to be well informed so I can impress my girlfriend with all the "research I did" lol...

Thank you kindly.

As a newbie with reservations in October, I suggest you just start reading this board. I've found tons of helpful info here.

Pruffin,

You want to make reservations for dinner at Otaheite which you can do right in the lobby after you check in. You also want to walk over to the watersports hut to sign up for the cat. cruise. Another thing that is really good for a newbie is to take the orientation, doesn't take long but you get a lot of really good information.

But you already did the best thing you can do and that is you picked CN. You get there 3 days before use so enjoy.

Thank you both for the information. Much appreciated!!

agree with blondie on the reservations it is a first class restraunt, however I believe Mondays are for repeat guests. we will be at couples the same time as you. Hope we can meet we are an older (young at heart and spirit ) couple.
    Leonard

Quote Originally Posted by leonard View Post
    Hope we can meet we are an older (young at heart and spirit ) couple.
    Leonard
    Hi Leonard, allow me to introduce an "older" couple but very young at heart. You are right about Monday nights being the Repeater's dinner, that is the only night it is closed. This will be our 4th trip to CN but our first Repeater's dinner. Every time before we have been with friends that were not Repeater's and didn't want to ditch them for the night.

We arrive on the 20th and I can not wait. Hope to see you there.

We'll be there from the 18th to the 23rd! First timers also, we live in Vegas but we're both foreigners.
    See you guys there!

I see from your profile you are from Mt Dora we are from Merritt Island. I do hope we can meet up. We are easily recognized after diving we usually end up at the pool bar

I will keep an eye out for you. We don't dive but we do end up at the pool bar by the afternoon. We are not that hard to recognize either. safe travels.