Default Our Wedding Day at CSA was Perfect!!!

Guys just wanted to let you know that we are back from Jamaica. This was our 3rd trip, and this trip was our wedding!!! We had such a great time. Our special day was so perfect!!! Our wedding was on Monday, the 21st. We met with our wedding coordinator, Alecia on Saturday. She was so nice and helpful and went over everything thoroughly. Here are some details I thought I would share with you encase you have questions:

We used Stacey Clarke for our pics, and it was hands down the best decision we made! She was so amazing, and she gave us a disk with over 300 pics on it. I cannot even begin to figure out which ones to print as they are all amazing!!! There is no way I could ever pick only 36. If youíd like to see them, you can view them on facebook. If you look me up, Iím under Kristy Surrency Soldati. Youíll have to send me a friend request though with a message saying youíre from the Couples Message Board, and then I will approve you because I have all my pictures and info as private. :O) I have over 100 of the pics Stacey took posted on facebook.

I upgraded my flowers for $ 40.00. They were so beautiful! I have some great pics of them on FB too.

I had my dress steamed once I got to the resort. I carried it onto the plane and folded it in half and placed in the overhead bin. It really didnít get too many wrinkles, and I probably didnít have to have it steamed. If I would have known it was going to cost me $ 85.00 I probably would have opted not to do it. LOL

We were married in the gazebo at 11am, and the day was gorgeous and beautiful. It wasnít very hot at all, and the gazebo just seemed more private and intimate to us. I am so glad we picked it.

If you guys have any questions at all, Iíd be happy to answer them. What a perfect day we had!!! Thank you Couples and Alecia for making our day so special!!!

Congrats!!! Glad to hear you were able to carry your dress on with no problems. Sounds like the perfect day. I'm sending you a friend request on FB to view your pictures. Thanks for sharing...

Kristy, your pictures are amazing! Everything looked wonderful! Congrats to you both and thatnk you for sharing!
    Becky & Dave
    CSS July 2012 (Wedding @ CSS 7.18.12)
    CN July 2012

Kristy and Angelo, thank you for accepting us on facebook. Your photos are amazing and you both look so happy. It was a pleasure to meet you both and the small snippet I saw of you both on your special day I could see how your day was so perfect

I sent you a request too. My wedding is 04/26/11. We have Stacey Clarke booked for our wedding too. I would really like to see your pictures and ask you a few questions.

Can't wait to see your photo's Sent you a request on April the second!

Thank you for allowing me to see your photo's!!! They were beautiful!!!

Where you able to pay for your "vendor fee" on your credit card when you checked out or did you have to pay before the wedding?

We paid when we met with our wedding coordinator, 2 days before the wedding. :O)

Did you pay the 500? Stacey told me she pays half when she gets there, so did they only put 250 on your card or hwo did you do it? She said due to tax purposes she pays when she gets there, so curious now.

I wish i had a for sure answer! I talked to another bride on here who said she was able to pay when they checked out! I emailed Debbie and she said we pay when we meet with the coordinator. I would like to know money wise what to expect! If I could wait until we checked out it would be much better!

Quote Originally Posted by JackNJen View Post
    I wish i had a for sure answer! I talked to another bride on here who said she was able to pay when they checked out! I emailed Debbie and she said we pay when we meet with the coordinator. I would like to know money wise what to expect! If I could wait until we checked out it would be much better!
    Yes me too. Stacey said she has paid when she gets there to Couples resort. Maybe they just put the 500 on a card and then take 250 off. I hope they dont do that so yeah I would like to know from past brides what they did. Confusing.

We paid the full $ 500 when we met with the wedding planner. I told Stacey I would just pay it, and she took it off the price of the package instead of the splitting thing. It just seemed easier to me for only one of us to have to pay it instead of us both giving them $ 250. They may let you pay the vendor fee upon check out, but I didn't ask. When I met with the wedding coordinator, we paid the vendor fee, the flower upgrade, and the dress steaming all at that time. Hope this helps you guys! :O)

When I met with the wedding coordinator, I told her I was using Stacey. She just charged the fee to our room. It was very easy.