Default beach or garden wedding?

Hi I'll be getting married at CSA 6-12-17 and was wondering if people would recommend the beach over the garden for the ceremony? It will just be the two of us. Most pictures I can find seem to be beach weddings so its hard to compare. TIA!

Weve done both and prefer the beach setting as its spectacular. Email me at clemonssara40@gmail.com for a couple of pictures?

Ceremony at the beach, as for me is more romantic… just look the photos of the weddings at the beach))) but at the beach may be windy and you photos will be, you know))) some will be rather good but in general – messy hair, skinning dress … and the guests also may feel uncomfortable
    At the garden , you’ll be more safe from the wind… but it is ordinary… almost every couple choose wedding at the garden… so the photos seen alike..
    So, it’s up to you to choose..

In my point of view garden wedding will be good. Around the nature, the wedding ceremony will takes place. It makes your wedding colorful.

I chose to have a sunset wedding on the beach this July.
    , however the wedding coordinator suggested that be followed with cake cutting in the garden and I purchased the extra hour reception.. Anyone experience this? Any feedback?

Its lovely in the gardens. Great place for a reception!

Thank you siftail19

Dian, email me if you'd like a couple pics @ clemonssara40@gmail.

Oops, Dian email me if you'd like some pics @ clemonssara40@gmail.com

I think garden is the best option for wedding. You can have more decorating ideas for wedding if you choose garden. Moreover, greenery attracts everyone and provides a peace and satisfaction.