Default What is Magic hair removal?

How does it work, and where can I buy it. I live in Canada and have not found it anywhere, but my sister in law lives in New York, so I could ask her to get it for me, if they don't sell it in Canada. Do people like It?

I LOVE magic. It is very easy to use and it leaves skin very smooth. Just make sure you don't get it too runny. I prefer to mix it about the consistency of toothpaste. It stays on easier and doesn't run.

It comes as a powder with the consistency of a talc powder. You slowly add water until you get it the consistency that you want. Simply apply it to the areas you want the hair removed and then wait 8 minutes. Step into the shower and wipe the product and hair away with a washcloth or whatever. I like to use a shower poof. I have one just for this purpose.

You can find the product online or I've found it at Wal-Mart and Walgreens. Look in the men's hair removal section.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Walmart in Canada carries it.
    (Karen&Paul)

Magic Shaving Powder is a powder you mix with water into a paste, and you apply it to legs, bikini, back, etc. The can that I have says it is "Formulated for Black Men to Help Stop Razor Bumps". My husband & I aren't black, and have both used it. It works great. I believe it comes in different strengths. We have Regular Strength. We ordered it online I believe from Walgreens. Hope this helps!!

It is hair removal product developed for a black man to remove his hair from his head and face. This helps to stop razor bumps. From what I have read the powder form works the best.

I have never used it, but people say it does not have the burn effect of other hair removal products.

You can purchase the product on eBAY

Hope this helps.
    Irie Mon

I got some in a tube, so I didn't have to mix or make a paste. It didn't work great for me. I'm going to stick with waxing.

Quote Originally Posted by MnK View Post
    I got some in a tube, so I didn't have to mix or make a paste. It didn't work great for me. I'm going to stick with waxing.
    From what I have read the tube product is not as good as the powder, but I agree waxing will last longer. (A month verses days)
    Irie Mon

Walmart in Canada has it in both the powder and a lotion, the lotion maybe easier to use as no mixing required.
    Works great just apply wait at least 5 mins and wipe off and off comes the hair for a super smooth look and feel

I have looked for it at my local Walmart, but have not seen it there. Its encouraging that more than one person says they sell it in Canada. I will try a bigger Walmart. Thank you.

Default Magic Hair Removal

Does anyone know if this product is sold in Ireland or the UK? Don't have walmart here!
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

Quote Originally Posted by Shaowei & Mal View Post
    Does anyone know if this product is sold in Ireland or the UK? Don't have walmart here!
    We are in Dublin too and have not seen it. Maybe try ebay. But there are male and female waxing places in town.

not sure about shipping to UK, but....

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...re%2Caps%2C155

CSS April 29-May 10, 2013

Bought it on Amazon.com.

Default Trim

Hi all,

A quick surf revealed there are lots of Magic products out there. Listening to the reviews here and on other threads, MAGIC PLATINUM PUBIC HAIR REMOVAL REMOVER POWDER seemed to be the best.

For UK and Ireland purchasers, I found it on ebay and amazon at £2.90 plus £1.94 postage.

Havenít had the fun of trying it yet.

Another option we are considering is Laser Hair Removal. Have had great success with this on underarm and legs. Takes at least six treatments for the hair to be completely gone. After 4 years there is minor hair return Ė a few strands, nothing to worry about. I assume the nether regions with tougher curlies will take more treatments. But as we try to include naturist beaches in every holiday now. Laser may be the way to go. Keep missing the Coupon offers on this product ĎÄ99 for unlimited treatmentsí was the last one.

At least with laser you donít get that awful prickly feeling when it starts to grow back. Just canít make my mind up whether to go for the extended Brazilian or Hollywood.

Has anyone any feedback / regrets on Laser hair removal in the bikini area.

Booked for CTI 10th June 2012.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

Quote Originally Posted by jon1963 View Post
    It is hair removal product developed for a black man to remove his hair from his head and face. This helps to stop razor bumps. From what I have read the powder form works the best.

I have never used it, but people say it does not have the burn effect of other hair removal products.

You can purchase the product on eBAY

Hope this helps.
    I am an African American male and have used Magic Shave since I was a teen. It is typically used by black men for shaving facial hair to prevent ingrown hairs caused by the sharp stub created by razors.

It works very well but I can assure you that it absolutely will burn your skin if not used properly or left on too long. It does shave much smoother than a razor and I have used it on other parts of my body including my head and "delicate" areas :-).

Despite the smooth shave I would much prefer a razor if my skin would tolerate it. This product is messy, has a bad odor and burns the skin pretty easily.

It is usually available at just about any drug store or big box retailer in areas with a moderate African American population.

If you want to see how well it works, I'll be at CTI Feb 11th-17th.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by negrilgirl View Post

If you want to see how well it works, I'll be at CTI Feb 11th-17th.
    Too funny, I've wondered what the results looked like, just don't think this is the right place to ask for photos!

CSS April 29-May 10, 2013