Default first timer saying hello and thanks

Just booked our first trip to Couples, or any all-inclusive for that matter.
    Going to CN next April for my wifes 30th birthday! We had been wanting to go to Jamaica for years but something always prevented us. I think it was perfect because we finally found out about Couples.
    This website and all the great information posted by all the kind people on this message board really helped us know for sure that Couples was for us.
    Thanks,
    Erik

Excellent choice choosing Couples and you will love CN.

CN was our first Couples resort and we also went for my 40th birthday. Let the employees know it is her birthday and they will 'treat her right'.

Welcome to the 'family'.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Welcome! We just had our first vacation for my fiance's 30th birthday at CSS. I tell you, these places are drugs. Addictive, relaxing, fun while you're there, needing it when you're not. We're already planning our next trip and we just got home to MA three days ago. This is paradise.

Erik...Hello and howdy.
    Welcome to your new family...Your new family of Couples.

You have chosen a wonderful resort in choosing CN..Couples Negril
    CN's GM Ms Karen Laniagn has put together a world class staff that loves to spoil you..So GO.RELAX.ENJOY CN.

Hugs from 10 0 C
    Attached Images Attached Images  

What a great hubby you are taking your wife for an extra special bd!!! You'll love CN...outstanding choice!

Yup, Couples is just like Tim Hortons's coffee. Very addictive! Must be something in the water......