Default Photo Shoot- CTI?

Does anyone know if there are photographers onsite at CTI? My husband and I are celebrating our 1st year annivesary in Sept at CTI and would like to have some photos taken if possible.

Thanks!
    Jackie & George

Default Yes

HI! And congrats! We were just married at CTI on July 18th. It was AMAZING.
    As far as resort photographers go... yes.. they have them. However, the prices are INSANE!!
    You'd be better off meeting an amazing couple who will take them for you, any time of day, for free, on your or their camera.
    Thats what we did, and i am soooo thankful!!
    good luck!

Yes they have a full photo service. It is next door to the computer room in the new section.
    Irie Mon

There are resort photographers, and they are wonderful!

There is a wonderful photographer strolling the grounds that would be happy to take your pictures. He is the sweetest man (although his name escapes me right at the moment) We always take a picture of him with us, and it just seems to crack him up!!
    Kristen

Soon2BMrsS
    I am getting married at CTI in November. Did you buy one of the photo packages from the resort? Aside from the prices, how were the photos? Since it will be just the two of us there, I was planning to buy the deluxe package with the DVD and the prices are alot cheaper than hiring a wedding photographer at home. Thanks!

Hi Jackie & Charlie

We would be glad to take pictures if we are available and the photographers are terrific there. We renewed our vows there in 2006 (25th) and they took over a hundred pictures and had a very difficult time choosing only 36 - wanted them all.

CU soooooooon!

Paul and Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen View Post
    Soon2BMrsS
    I am getting married at CTI in November. Did you buy one of the photo packages from the resort? Aside from the prices, how were the photos? Since it will be just the two of us there, I was planning to buy the deluxe package with the DVD and the prices are alot cheaper than hiring a wedding photographer at home. Thanks!
    We got the deluxe package, and the photos were awesome! DVD could have been better....