Default Probably Embarrasing but.........

This will be our 4th return to CSA and we've always signed up for the the Couples Rewards, which is a great perk! To be honest, I'm a big guy and for some reason, I always pick the T-shirts as a reward. I seem to think I'll be ok with an XL, but once I bring it home and wash it,I end up with a medium at best. Does anyone know if th Rewards Program offers a 2xl T-shirt or should I pick one of the other options as a gift and just purchase a shirt at the gift shop?

Sorry Jimbol6, XL is the largest shirt we carry for the Romance Rewards program.

Couples Resorts

don't be embarrassed! my hubby's a big guy, too. We have 3 shrunken XL shirts at home, so now we opt for one of the other gifts.

I had to cut some weight, but the shirts finally fit. LOL

Motivator!

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Sorry Jimbol6, XL is the largest shirt we carry for the Romance Rewards program.
    That really should be fixed.

Previously that wasn't the case as I own 2 or 3 2xl Couples t shirts that I received as a repeater.

Randy...are you sure? Last year I asked for an XL for me and got a 2XL Kept taking it back to see if I could get the XL and they didn't have any, so I brought home a 2XL. I like a large shirt anyway....but just thought I would comment.

Same here. Well, sort of. I'm not a big guy or a guy at all but we have at least one shirt of each size and they all end up in a completely different shape and size than they started out as. I have a medium that is very long and an XL that looks like a crop top. I am hoping they switch to a different brand again since the two brands we have gotten already are not good at all.

The old shirts were fabulous. We still have ours from 2006 and it hasn't shrunk or anything. I love that shirt and the fabric is nice and thick, unlike the current repeater shirts. Plus I love the picture on the back of the old one. I wish they would go back to those.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I'm glad you mentioned this. I'm an XXL as well due to my height alone. No need to try to squeeze into a Xl like a sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sublimebrad View Post
    I'm glad you mentioned this. I'm an XXL as well due to my height alone. No need to try to squeeze into a Xl like a sausage.
    I like the 80's belly-shirt look.

(6'7" here)

Default Xxl

Last few times to CN I have traded in an XL for an XXL through the guest relations desk. Got to stop growing, they had no XXXL.
    Mike

i got a 2xl last year at CN (probably could've used a 3xl) and am hoping that CSS will at least have the 2xl when i get there in 35 days.