Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Feb 2012

Default Feb 2012

I can't believe we're the first! We will be at CSA 2/3/12 to 2/12/12. Randy got us again with the special!! Greg and Dari, Douglas, GA

We'll be there Greg & Dari!!! 2/9 till 2/18! Trying to kidnap friends of ours to go as well. This is our 2nd visit to CSA and our first time being REPEATERS!! (I feel kind of important )

Missing our beach, so February soon come!!!
    Nick n Penny
    Back to Couples April 2012

Default February 18-24

My fiance and I will be there for our wedding 2/18-2/24, and getting married 2/21. So excited!

My husband and I along with my sister and her husband will be there from 02/11 to 02/18. This will be our first trip to CSA but our second to a couples resort. The first was to CTI in 2010. Can't wait!!

My husband and I will be returning for our first wedding anniversary. We got married at Couples Swept Away on February 14th and it was amazing! Can't wait to go back and see the amazing staff again!

Quote Originally Posted by beachbaby2 View Post
    My husband and I will be returning for our first wedding anniversary. We got married at Couples Swept Away on February 14th and it was amazing! Can't wait to go back and see the amazing staff again!
    Me too- I miss the staff, what a great bunch of people! How was your weather in February, as I was there during March. I hope Feburary weather is as nice as March...sunny and warm
    Back to Couples April 2012

The weather was great in February, in Jamaica. At home it was terrible cold. So nice to get a break from the cold winters.

We also will be at CSA for the second time 2/7/12 - 2/14/12.
    Hoping to bring some friends with us this time.
    Can not wait to get back!!

My wife Molly and I will be there 2/4 --- 2/16. This will be our 6th time and can't wait to get back!!!

My husband and I will be there from 2/18-2/25 celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary, my birthday
    (one that ends in zero), and our first time to Couples. We're very excited!

New couple to Couples, so excited to arrive in Paradise on 2/25!!! We are leaving the cows in North Dakota for our delayed Honeymoon and expecting 100% relaxation, fun, but mostly just SUN! 121 days...but who is counting??!

we are looking @ Feb. 9th- 14 th! this will be our 2ncd time to CSA! Stayed @ CN this past June, but LOVE CSA!

February 25th arrival here for 7 nights of bliss!!!

Greg and Dari, our schedule closely matches yours -- we'll be there 2/2/12-2/9/12. Looking forward to meeting you. Just curious, what kind of special did you get??!!

How nice you'll get to be there for quite a stretch of time! My husband and I will be there 2/2/-2/9/12 so we'll overlap a bit. Looking forward to meeting you. So does it keep getting better each year? Any pointers (especially room selection) you can give a newbie (unless you count 20 years ago!) - erica

We will be there for the very 1st time January 30th- February 6th. Never have travelled at all. We will be celebrating a long overdue honeymoon (now at 16 yrs) and our 50th bdays. Cannot wait. Counting the days 65 to go!

My wife and I will be at CSA 2/13/12-2/18/12. This will be our first trip to a Couples resort and only our second time away from our 2 year old daughter. We can't wait. Hope to see you all there!

Have revised our dates. Now Feb 25- mar 7.

How sad -- this February CSA Meetup is moving further and further down the list!! Where is everyone??

Meanwhile, would like to see if there are any 4.0 tennis players out there who will be at CSA 2/2-2/9/12. Would love to play!!

Arriving on the 27th leaving on 3/2.. Just a quick 4 nights. But we will make it worth it.

arriving feb 12 for another week of surf, food and fun.
    was there last year for valentine's too.
    it does make you feel good as a repeat guest!

Quote Originally Posted by beachbaby2 View Post
    we probably saw your wedding,we were there then and are heading back over valentine's

That is great, not much longer now hey. So looking forward to it!

Arriving (late) 25 Feb till we are drug away kicking and screaming on 10 March... I see there are others with similar dates. See you on the beach/tennis courts!! (But probably not in the late-night disco, as jetlag usually does us in by 11pm.) Can hardly wait!!

Greg and I will be celebrating my sixth anniversary cancer free!!! I will also be celebrating my 54th birthday. Please go to facebook and vote for us in the photo contest!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast