Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Dec 2012

Started our countdown when we booked a couple of months ago..... Dec 8-15

I can finally say it is official...we are going to make a visit to Couples Swept Away December 13th through December 20th. This will be our 7th trip to Couples and our 3rd trip to Swept Away. After cancelling our vacation last December due to Dean's back surgery, this trip just can't come soon enough. We decided to mix it up a bit and are staying in the Atrium Suite category. I have read good comments about these rooms and I hope we made a good choice!! Now I have to take a deep breath and relax until December.

I will start putting our Dec 2012 list together in May. Please post some pictures, tell us a little about yourselves, and anything special you would like to add (birthdays, honeymoons, weddings etc). Looking forward to seeing everyone in December.

Zazu - we are going to miss you Sure you don't want to try for another room????

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    Bob Marleys for everyone!!!!

Name:  140.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  45.2 KB
    Helen & Paul,The Villages, Fl.
    CSA Dec 20-27 2012
    CSA Dec 19-26 2013
    I guess we'll start the list!!! Countdown has begun!!!

Default New Years EVE 2012

Bern and Bob again 12/26/2012 to 1/2/2013. So appreciative the list Mike-Monica put out.. Wish we could eventually meet.Name:  lastday.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  48.7 KB

Greg and Dari - we have booked also with the usual partners in crime.
    Tom and Jill

Name:  facebook.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  26.2 KB

We will be there December 10-20th with our wedding on December 14th. We have a very small group coming for our wedding (I see a LOT of complaints about large wedding groups). We have a total of 8, his parents, my parents and my brother and his girlfriend. And the last thing we plan to do is gather together for every meal!! This is Couples, afterall!
    Melissa & Chris
    Married at CSA on 12/14/12 (12/110/12-12/20/12)
    Booked for CN 12/13/13-12/21/13

We're booked for Dec 29th - Jan 6th. This will be number 12 for us and our 2nd NY's at CSA. The NY's eve party was so good last year we just had to come for it again.

Blondie, sorry we'll miss you by 2 days.
    Karon

We will be there from Dec 8th - Dec 15th ....................Can hardly wait to "be back home!"

Scott on his floatie and good friends made on the beach!!!!! December can't come soon enough!!
    Name:  Scott and Audrey.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  23.5 KBName:  Scott on Floatie.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  22.1 KBName:  Too much fun CSA!!!.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  39.7 KB

Hope no one minds but I was dreaming of Couples today so put together our December list thus far!

11/30-12/9 Greg & Dari Douglas, GA
    11/30-12/9 Jeff & Marybeth
    12/7-12/16 Linda_Smith - vow renewal on 12/11
    12/8-12/15 ajnichelson
    12/9-12/20 Soonerfans - wedding on 12/12
    12/9-12/16 Julie & Todd Shakopee, MN
    12/10-12/20 Chris & Melissa Breckenridge, MN - wedding on 12/14
    12/10-12/15 slackia
    12/12-12/20 Mike & Monica - vow renewal on 12/17
    12/13-12/24 JDzWife
    12/13-12/20 ShanDean76
    12/15-12/23 Randi & Sherri Charlotte, NC
    12/15-12/23 AnnieKay
    12/15-12/22 MM1017
    12/18-12/26 StonyplainClint
    12/20-12/27 Helen & Paul The Villages, FL
    12/26-1/2 Bern & Barb
    12/27-1/4 Mike & Tammy
    12/29-1/6 Karon

There we have it. Please let me know if I've missed you or mispelled your name, etc!

Have a great weekend! Almost to the 6 month mark!
    Melissa & Chris
    Married at CSA on 12/14/12 (12/110/12-12/20/12)
    Booked for CN 12/13/13-12/21/13

Default List!

THANK YOU so MUCH for putting together this list!!!!
    Audrey & Scott

Melissa & Chris - Thanks for saving me some work on the list.

Soonerfans had to delay their wedding plans this year. Hopefully, we'll get the chance to meet them in 2013.

Zazu - We will miss you and Larry. See you in 2013.

Mikayla73, Chipman, Jillybean1 - We'll see you in December. Let us know when you are arriving and we'll have the champagne and cold towels waiting for you.

I'll post the excel spreadsheet around the end of each month. If you would like to receive the list with pictures, just send an email to wingnrain@yahoo.com.

Bern & Bob, Greg & Dari, Helen & Paul, I've still got your email from last year.

Counting down from 200+

Attachment 16832

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.

My wife and I along with three other couples are headed there from the 28th of Nov to the 5th of December 2012. We can't wait. One of the couples has been there before and talked us all into going. Reading the reviews, I think we'll have an amazing time.

Hi all,

I guess we're the only couples so far to be going the first full week in December (1st-8th). This will be our third trip home with our good friends. Barbara & Steve and Karen & Jim (all from New York) can't wait to return to Swept Away. This will be our fourth trip to Couples. This is a big trip for me because I'll be celebrating my 60th birthday on the 3rd and as luck would have it, it's the night of the Repeater's Dinner, Yah Mon! Looks like I'm going to have to mix up a few batches of hummingbirds to make the next 190 days go by a little easier. This feels a lot better than the last time when we started counting down more than a year in advance. Our travel agent tried to talk us into going somewhere new but it looks like we've found a home at Swept Away. I can't think of a better place to wake up to a pre-breakfast tray served out on our verandah...Life is Good!

Steve
    COR - 2005
    CSA - 2008, 2011 & "2012"

I think I've been working too hard and didn't read the list very well. We won't be the only couples going the first week in December. We'll be joining Greg & Dari and Jeff & Marybeth.

Steve... we'll look for you on the beach. We go with another couple every year ( that we talked into going their first time.) We also go into Negril a little bit if y'all are interested in that.

Marybeth and I last year on the pub crawl. We made it all the way out to the Westender!

MikeMonica: We are really feeling bad about missing our December at CSA this year. Trying to decide what to do for our anniversy this year. A telephone call verified that all the BFVS are booked. We might go to CSS or take whatever room is available at CSA. My fault for waiting too long to book, but at least I did get booked for December 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMonica View Post
    Melissa & Chris - Thanks for saving me some work on the list.

Soonerfans had to delay their wedding plans this year. Hopefully, we'll get the chance to meet them in 2013.

Zazu - We will miss you and Larry. See you in 2013.

Mikayla73, Chipman, Jillybean1 - We'll see you in December. Let us know when you are arriving and we'll have the champagne and cold towels waiting for you.

I'll post the excel spreadsheet around the end of each month. If you would like to receive the list with pictures, just send an email to wingnrain@yahoo.com.

Bern & Bob, Greg & Dari, Helen & Paul, I've still got your email from last year.

Counting down from 200+

Attachment 16832
    We are David&Norma and will be there from Dec 1-8. It's our 2nd trip to CSA and we can't wait!

Here we are

Hi Spiff542,
    We'd be interested in going into Negril or possibly taking another tour this year. What does the pub crawl entail? Last year we went with Joe Cool Taxi to Mayfield Falls with a short stop at Rick's Cafe and the lighthouse. We had a great time and would definately use his service again. Maybe another trip with him to YS Falls and another attraction. We haven't made any decisions on what to do yet.
    Here's a picture of us, Barb & Steve at one of the Repeater's dinners.
    Steve
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Zazu,
    Check and see if they have a BFS. Monica and I don't miss the TV and really like the older section. If they don't have a BFS, try the Atrium. Any room at CSA is better than not being at CSA. You can also try and see if they have a Premier Beach Front suite.

Mikayla73
    you have been added to the list. I'll post the list again this week. It willl include all corrections/additions that have been added since last week.

195 days and counting!!!

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.

Why is it that reading this thread does not make December come any faster!? Audrey
    Audrey & Scott

SteveG52

We go to the Pelican Bar every year with Rocky. For us it is a must do. The One Love Bus Pub Crawl is a free bus that picks up along the beach every Wednesday afternoon that takes tourists to seven bars/restaurants up in the cliff's Whole lotta fun! Billy(the husband from the other couple) and I also go off the beaten path to a small bar up in Red Ground (The hill above the traffic circle) to get their jerk pork, because it is that good.

We are also big fans of walking down the beach!

Jeff

LOL... I just realized my post a while back for "SteveG52" was originally meant for "Coty2010". Oh well, my mistake. BUT the more the merrier! All are welcome to join us on our adventures in Negril and at the Pelican Bar.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast