Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Dec 2012

Here's the spreadsheet for our Dec 2012 group. I'll post the next one the end of June. Please let me know of any corrections that need to be made.

Attachment 16901

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

MikeMonica,

Hope all is well so far this year! We have changed our dates as we have some more friends coming with us and this week worked better for them.

We will be at CSA 8-16 2012 We are flying down on the fourth spending some time further down the beach!

We are bringing some more first timers this year Corey and Andrea from Denver NC 8-15 Dec. Also Gary and Diane from FT. Wayne Indiana are returing 10-17 Dec 5th time to CSA

We are headed to Panama City over labor day if you guys dont have any plans...
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Randi & Sherri,
    great to hear from y'all. Things couldn't be better. I've changed your dates on the list and added your friends also.
    Looks like our plans for Labor day will include a trip to PCB. We'll send you an email and finalize some plans. Looking forward to seeing you in September.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Hello Everyone more specifically Karen, we went to Couples Negril last year for New Yrs Eve and loved it but we like to explore other resorts and was wanting some info on Couples Swept Away as you posted you were there last year for New Years. What did you like or dislike about it and have you been to Couples Negril to compare the two? Anyone else?
    Thanks,
    Jason and Molly

Just added another couple for Dec!!! Chris and Becky charlotte NC 2nd trip to CSA 9-16 2012

getting a great crowd again soonecome porckhops!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Default The List

Quote Originally Posted by randi&sherri View Post
    Just added another couple for Dec!!! Chris and Becky charlotte NC 2nd trip to CSA 9-16 2012

getting a great crowd again soonecome porckhops!

Hi Monica. My name is Kim and I am new to the boards. I am very excited to see all the people that are travelling in December. As of right now there are 8 in our group travelling Dec. 16th-23rd and the ages range from 40-78. We would love to meet new friends. I would love to have my family and friends added to your list, if possible. We are brand new to CSA and are very excited to be going and would love to learn from the experts. BTW, this is my very first post to the Couples boards :-) I look forward to hearing from you.

Kim

Hi Kim,
    I'm Mike of the mikemonica duo.

Welcome to the CSA December group and congratulations on picking (IMO) one of the best resorts in Jamaica. Your group will have a wonderful time. The age group you will encounter at CSA during your stay will be anywhere from 18 to 90. It's the one place where you are truly as young as you feel or as you want to be. Monica and I are relative newcomers to CSA, this will be trip 6 for us. Some of the December Repeaters have been there more than 40 times. Let us know if this is a special occassion for y'all and post some pictures. I'll add them to the list that is sent via email. Looking forward to meeting everyone in December.

Jason and Molly,

We've never been to CN but did want to try the trading places option. Honestly, we just never seem to find the right dayor time to go. It's hard for us to leave the beach at CSA. Let us know if you decide to try CSA for New Years and I'll add you to our list. One of the highlights of the Christmas/New Years seaon at CSA is the wonderful decorations that are placed all around the resort.

Randi & Sherri,

your friends have been added to the list.

170+++ days and counting

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Hi All,

We got hooked on couples last year with our first couples stay at CSS for new years. We had an amazing time and loved the new years party. This year, we are going to try CSA from Dec 28 to Jan 5. We loved CSS so much, we also booked it during the promotion for Thanksgiving 2013.

Looking forward to another amazing new years!

Beth & Paul

Hi Mike and Monica,
    Were you at CSA mid April this year? Your picture looks familiar. Wondering if we were on the same dive with you.
    Dave and I ahve added another day to our trip. We are now going to be there Dec 29th -m Jan 7th. Your spread sheet indicates this will be our 10th visit. It's actually our 13th - but who's counting.
    Thanks all you work putting the shread sheet together. It's nice to know who will be there at the same time. One of these days I'll learn how to post a picture of us.
    Karon

Karon,
    I wish that we had been there in April but it wasn't us. I used to dive at CSA but had to stop because of some medication problems. I've corrected your count to 13 and hope that y'all have a wonderful New Years celebration. I'm sure you can drink one for Monica and me. We'll tell everyone at the dive shack to be on the lookout for you.

Here's the CSA Dec 2012 list for this month. If anyone would like a copy of the list with photos, send an email to wingnrain@yahoo.com and I'll email it to you automatically everytime it's updated.

167 days and counting!!!!!

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Hello fellow December travelers!!! I am a little late getting this posted but Mike and I are returning for trip 2 on December 14 - December 22. I booked trip two within 2 months of retuning from our first trip, which was in December 2011. Can't wait to arrive, relax on the beach, drink a dirty banana and eat at Sea Grapes. Oh yeah, did I mention relax on the beach-EVERY day?

Mike and I are from Douglass, Ks and he will be turning 50 in October and I am 46.

Counting down the days to paradise.

Irie Mon

Tammy

Tammy & Mike,
    Welcome back to the December group. Monica and I will be there on the 11th so we will make sure the beach, Seagrapes, and a dirty banana are waiting for you. We are celebrating our anniversary on the 17th with a Vow Renewal in the Gazebo at 1100.

When you get the CSA schedule, check it for Monday night. There will be a misprint; the Managers cocktail reception and the Repeater's dinner should read Reception and Dinner for Mike & Monica's Anniversary (LOL). Anyway, we are looking forward to meeting the both of you this year.

Ted and Deb - Where are you????

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

After an amazing 5 nights at CTI in September2011, we're back!

We didn't think we woud be able to swing it, but through some fortunate events, we are booked to arrive at CSA December 14-19!!

Can't even explain how excited we are already and we just booked last night. It will be very special!

The board has been quiet for the last few weeks, hope everyone is doing well. Here's the updated list for this month. Please let me know of any changes or corrections that need to be made.

Attachment 17495

134 Days and counting!!!!

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Well the year is flying by like normal!!! Soonecome Dec and the beautiful place we all call our second home!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

This will be our first December in sometime we won't be at CSA. I am so mad at myself for not booking before they sold out on BFVS. We do have 2013 booked at CSA and also at CSS. All of you December 2012 visitors have a great time. Mike has does a great job on keeping a spreadsheet up to date in past years. Hope to see you in 2013. Larry and Judi

Due to ridiculous air fare prices, Zac and I were forced to add 1 additional night to our trip...you know...so that its more "worth it" to spend so much on the flight : ) Now staying Dec 15-23! Celebrating my 27th birthday on the 16th - couldn't ask for a better way to celebrate a birthday!

We will be there 12/22-12/29 2012! Our first trip to any Couples resort! We will be getting Married on the 27th! Hoping to get my open water SCUBA cert also!

This will be our 1st visit to CSA. We were invited to go with Flo & Jim and their friends. Can't wait to experience CSA!! After reading all the posts, sounds like we will have the most relaxing holiday ever, and it will be just my hubby and me. I'm going through breast cancer right now and we need this holiday so bad. We will be there from Dec 13 to Dec 20, 2012....126 days and counting!!!

Attachment 17560
    Hi everyone !

My wife and I have already booked our trip for Dec. 18-26 of this year. It will be our third December stay at CSA. We decided this time to enjoy Christmas in Paradise. It will remind of us of the Jimmy Buffet song "Christmas Island". Our last visit was Dec. 10-17-2010. We're hoping to see some friends we met during our stay !!

For you "FIRST TIMERS"......Hang on to your hats and enjoy the ride !! You will fall in love with the resort and all the great staff !!!

Anyone that will be there during that week look us up and say "HI" It's always nice to meet new people and hang out sometime. We are counting the days until we leave !!!

Jim and Dianne, West Palm Beach, FL jhammonds106@comcast.net
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by groovytxn; August 13th, 2012 at 10:22 AM.

Hi,
    Not trying to "butt in", but we alwas book a package deal with CSA. It includes the flight and the resort. It seems a little cheaper as far as the flight goes and the room rates are somewhat cheaper. So far we've never been disappointed. We booked our trip the first part of 2012. We will be there December 18-26.

Jim and Dianne
    West Palm Beach, FL

Quote Originally Posted by LedftLizzy View Post
    Hi Monica. My name is Kim and I am new to the boards. I am very excited to see all the people that are travelling in December. As of right now there are 8 in our group travelling Dec. 16th-23rd and the ages range from 40-78. We would love to meet new friends. I would love to have my family and friends added to your list, if possible. We are brand new to CSA and are very excited to be going and would love to learn from the experts. BTW, this is my very first post to the Couples boards :-) I look forward to hearing from you.

Kim
    Hi Monica and Kim,

I'm Jim and my wife is Dianne. We are in West Palm Beach, FL will be at CSA Dec. 18-26. This will be our 3rd trip to CSA. You will be so happy you chose CSA. Although we have not stayed at any of the other Couples resorts, we will always be regulars to CSA !! Our ages are 67 and 68 and by no means are we "cranky senior citizens" LOL

Looking forward to seeing you there. We arrive in Montego Bay at 6:00 PM on 12/18/2012.

Back for our 10th visit and second time for the Reggae 1/2 marathon 11/28-12/8.... Can't wait to see our "Couples" friends from New Jersey & West Virginia.

Scott & Kelly
    Madison, Wisconsin

Everyone, please give a hearty welcome to the newest members of the Dec 2012 thread!!!!

Anthony & Kate (Bricks41) - Looking forward to seeing you in Dec

Shannon & ? (shannongb70) - Shannon - congratulations on your nuptials - Let us know who you will be getting married to and I'll post his name to the list.

Corry & ? (KJW5OFUS) - Corry, need the name of your hubby so I can post it on the list. Don't worry about anything other than dealing with your cancer. The CSA experience is going to be the best vacation you ever had. Monica and I (along with the other Dec 2012 members) will send some special prayers your way. BTW, you picked a hell of a group to travel with (LOL).

Maggie & Zac (MM1017) - Monica and I had to add an extra day due to airfare also. Its certainly better to spend the money on an extra day rather than an airplane ride. Maybe if we're lucky, we'll have to do it next year too.

Jim & Diane (groovytxn) - Jim and Diane - Good to see you again, I believe we met in 2010. I'll add your picture to the list with pictures and email you a copy at the end of the month.

Scott & Kelly (jamaica97) - Good luck with your marathon.

Glad to see everyone is getting excited about heading "home' to Jamaica. Hard to believe but some of us on the list are already doing the double-digit dance.

119 days and counting!!!!!

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Thank you!! 121 days and counting here. Now we just need to hope for good weather in Chicago because our connection takes us into O'Hare before going on to Montego Bay

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast