Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Dec 2012

91 more sleeps untill our return to CSA and relax on the beach
    Have begun to pack already, check the passports, etc. TimAir booked, and hoping AA doesn't mess up my flight times this year like last year!!!
    Craving for a Rum Cream and service beyond compare!!!

We will be there Dec 7-17. Debbie and Aaron This is our third visit Ontario Canada

Mike and Naomi from Canada will be there December 20-27th....this is our second trip to CSA! This time we are very excited to be getting married on Christmas Eve!!

Counting the days!!!!!

Hello!

My fiance, Karl, and I will be at CSA from 26th December to 9th January We're getting married at 11am on New Year's Eve and can't wait! We have 6 people coming to our wedding (both sets of parents and one brother each) but we've banished them to a different hotel and they're only coming on resort for the day of the wedding - I didn't book two weeks in paradise to spend them with my mother in law!

It's our first trip to Jamaica, let alone Couples, and it's our first holiday since 2007, as well as our wedding and honeymoon, so I'm very excited!!

Zazu - so sorry you won't make it this year. I'm going to miss sitting with y'all at the Repeater's dinner.We'll have to plan a quick get together for 2013 and have a drink over dinner. Give Larry our best.

Karl & Becca , Mike & Naomi- Congratulations on your upcoming wedding at CSA. You are in for a great time. Sorry we won't get to meet you this time around.

Helen - we've managed to ration our one bottle of rum cream and have enough left for one or two more drinks. We'll have one for you and Paul this weekend.

Debbie - Let us know where and when to meet up so we can help you celebrate Aaron's birthday. Monica and I will be looking forward to a drink with y'all on the 14th.

Monica and I will be renewing our vows on the 17th of December at 11:00 in the Gazebo. We'd be honored to have our December friends celebrate with us.

I've attached the latest list - as usual, if there are any mistakes, corrections, or special comments desired, just let me know.

Attachment 18034

76 days and counting!!!!!

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Oh how I miss my December friends. Maybe someday I will be able to return to CSA...

Oh how I miss my December friends...maybe I will be able to return to CSA someday.

Wow MikeMonica thats an impressive listing! Looking forward to meeting some great people while we are there!

I know that technically we do not arrive in December, but I hope everyone will appreciate this milestone finally being reached by December people.

We have broke into October! Ya Mon! The cold is creeping up on us here in Alberta! Can't wait till Dec 18! In the meantime will have to wait for our quick trip to the Mayan at the end of October!

Default Can't wait!

Hi All,

My hubby & I are from Pennsylvania and looking forward to another incredible vacation at Swept Away from 12/1512 - 12/22/12! Dreaming of Negril...

Lisa
    Swept Away:6/2009
    Swept Away: 2/2011
    Swept Away:12/2012
    Swept Away:12/2014
    Lisa

Need to add two more couples to our group!!

Rick & Jill 9-16 December Ft. Wayne IN
    Will & Beverly Decemebr 12-16 from Charlotte NC

Soonecome!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

oops
    Last edited by k&a; October 8th, 2012 at 06:12 PM.

Hi everyone,

This will be our second trip to CSA! We are looking at Dec 14-22.
    Cant wait to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones!

Kelly & Adrian

Kelly & Adrian - Welcome to the Dec 2012 group - I've added your names and dates to our list. Looking forward to meeting y'all - Cold towels and champagne will be waiting for you on the 14th.

Lisa & Pennsylvania Hubby - Welcome t0 the group - I've added your name and dates to the list. Looking forward to meeting y'all too. I'll ask Kelly & Adrian to leave some of the cold champagne for you on the 15th.

Randi & Sherri - I've added the additional couples to the list. See y'all in December.

Spiff452 (Jeff) - Thanks for the reminder on reaching a milestone. (BTW - Tell Marybeth to move your CPAP so the dog can't reach it - ROFLMAO ).

63 days and counting!!!!!

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Mike & Monica -
    Thank you so much! Can't wait to meet you too! First round of drinks on us...lol
    Can anyone give ideas for what to bring as gifts for the staff??

Counting down the days until we are officially "repeat guests"!

Kelly & Adrian

MikeMonica, I'm sorry we're going to miss that. Enjoy your special day!!!

Just so y'all know.

K&A,

We fly in the same day! What time do you land?

Mike & Monica,
    We are headed to PCB on the 26th of October till 2 Nov. Maybe we can get together then if your schedule permits.

Less than eight weeks the shopping has begun!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Hey Bricks41,

mobay 2:49pm!

James & Malory Dentmon from Florida will be there December 23-28. First time to CSA. We went to CN a couple years ago on our Honeymoon. Can't wait!!!

James and Mallory - Welcome to the Dec 2012 group, I've added you to our list. Sorry we won't get to meet you this time. Give the CSA Santa a big hug from us.

Kelly & Adrian - see y'all in 60 days or so. As far as gifts for the staff, you'll find all sorts of suggestions on the main MB. Monica and I always bring small bags of M&Ms.

Randi & Sherri - sent you an email - Looks like we'll make it work this time. Hoping no hurricane gets in our way.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Dec 9th can't come soon enough.

Bill,
    Gotta agree with that. Let us know your travel dates and name of SO and I'll add y'all to the list.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast