Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Dec 2012

We will be there to get the torch from Angela (Dentalgal) on the 30th and then pass it off on December 9! Remember Angela, Drinks are on us the evening of the Nov 30!

Our Countdown:

Ya mon down to four week soonecome porkchops!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Again....I'm so excited...40 days and counting. I look forward to meeting everyone and just relaxing and having a good time. Thanks again Mike and Monica for compiling a list of everyone who will be at CSA in December. WOOOOO HOOO! I LOVED! that picture of that HUGE martini glass...yummy! See you all realll soon! KIM

15 days and 14 hours and Terry and I will be home!!! We will certainly get things all ready!!! November 30th sounds great!!!!

Final payment made! 42 days more of waiting to return to CSA............ Guess I should begin packing!! Can't wait to see al our Couples friends again!!!

Monica and I have decided to try the arrival and departure services offered by Club MoBay. Last year, our aircraft and two others landed at Mobay within 15 minutes. Getting thru Immigration was not an enjoyable experience. After we got our bags, the line thru Customs was even worse. Took us almost 2 hours just to get to the Couples Lounge. Normally, we are off the plane, thru Immigration, Customs, the CSA lounge and enjoying a glass of sparkling wine at CSA within 2 1/2 to 3 hrs from stepping off the plane. We enjoyed the departure services at Club Mobay last year and are hoping that the arrival services are as good.

Here's the updated list.

CSA dec 2012 ver 7 wo_pics.xls

33 days and counting!!!!!

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Terry surprised me with the MoBay club on our departure from Jamaica last year. Back fired a bit since we couldn't print my boarding pass at the resort so we had to wait in the dreaded ticket line. But we still had some time to relax, eat and have my last dirty banana before we left.

Does the club mo bay passes help you bypass the long airline lines?

Hello everyone, my name is Anna and I am new to the forum. My husband and I will be visiting CSA from 12/15/2012 to 12/22/2012. It will be our first time visiting a Couples resort. We will be celebrating our anniversary during the stay. We are from the panhandle of Florida. Looking forward to meeting some of you.

Anna (and Ludwig)
    Baker, FL

Mike and Monica- looks like we are arriving about the same time. Will have to try to meet you all this time. 32 sleeps until paradise!j

Quote Originally Posted by IACouple View Post
    Does the club mo bay passes help you bypass the long airline lines?
    Nope. Your Club Mobay experience begins after airline check-in.

Anna and Ludwig - welcome to the group. Celebrating your anniversary at CSA is a gift that you will want to do more than once.
    Monica and I live in Troy, Al and travel to your neighborhood (PCB-Destin) when we need to hit the beaches and/or get some great oysters. We just met up with Randi & Sherri (Porkchop) for a good meal (and a few beers) in Destin a couple of weeks ago. We are looking forward to meeting you at CSA and will be glad to help you celebrate your anniversary (if it's after the 20th, we'll have an anniversary eve celebration). You can help us celebrate ours on the 17th.

Tammy and Mike - looking forward to meeting y'all this time around. - Drinks are on us.

Angela and Awesome Boyfriend Terry - You better be packed and ready, your flight leaves shortly.

Jeff and MaryBeth - Don't hide the beach flags before we get there.

27 days and counting!!!!!

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Hey all! First time CSAers coming down Dec. 9-14!!! Our good friends from Minnesota will be getting married 12-12-12 and we're looking forward to great food, lots of drinks and relaxing on the beach with old friends and hopefully some new ones. Can't focus on anything but Jamaica, so these last 25 days need to really fly by!

Kim and I will be there 12/1-12/8. This will be our 4th trip to Couples and 2nd to CSA. The last time there was 2006. Hoping the tennis is still as hopping as it was then. Played every morning, met a lot of great folks there. Many of them would go back over for the afternoon session but I would usually have blown the froth of too many Red Stripes for afternoon tennis. 16 1/2 days and a short flight from Atlanta. We are traveling with a much younger couple ( Spencer and Jessica), it will be their first trip. We will be playing the part of the cool, old, empty nest couple.
    Name:  Kim 142.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  292.7 KB

29 Days and counting. WOO HOO! So happy!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMonica View Post
    Angela and Awesome Boyfriend Terry - You better be packed and ready, your flight leaves shortly.

27 days and counting!!!!!
    Oh trust me we are!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMonica View Post
    Randy got us also. But we are definitely an easy catch. We'll be there 12-20 Dec. It will be our fifth anniversary on the 17th of Dec. Please help us celebrate our special day when we renew our vows.
    Hi Mike and Monica, we'll miss your Anniversary since we are not getting in until Dec. 18th but both Dianne and I wish you all the best and many more years. We look forward to at least a couple of drinks with you guys before you leave. Take care.
    Jim and Dianne Hammonds

Robert and Lin - We are going to be at CSA December 9 - 16 and would really like to do the one love pub crawl as well. Have you looked into it at all by contacting the gentleman that runs it? Please let me know if you have anything booked and if we could possibly join you. Thanks!
    Julie

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!

The list is still growing and everybody (both naughty and nice) has been added.

Kim and Duane - Nice photo - Sorry we won't get to meet you this time. Enjoy the cool, old (?), empty nest status while you can - sometimes they come back!!!!!

Jim and Dianne - looking forward to the drinks.

Michelle & ???? - Welcome to the group. Let us know what time (there are 4 weddings scheduled on the 12th) your friend is getting married and we'll stop by and say hi!!!

The last list will be posted next Friday - get your changes in and let's get packed!!!!

20 days and counting!!!!!!

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

MikeMonica

Add Billy and Kristy, a couple traveling with us.

Everyone there between Nov 30 and Dec 9 look for us. We are a friendly bunch. Eight Days!

Oh my, can't stand it....13 days before we are back home @ CSA.... Getting everything together for take off; but first I must jet back to DC for a business trip. 1 week in DC, a city I LOVE; then home for a week to clean up office stuff, then off to the airport for what will be yet another GREAT vacation. Michael and I can't wait to see old friends, as well as meet new one. I'm absolutely beaming with excitement! Trust me, the year I have had, I sooooo deserve to be @ CSA. Be well my friends, I'm sure I will post something absolutely silly between now and take off...much like this post!

Hi MikeMonica. Hope your Thanksgiving was as wonderful as mine and Michael's. The only thing better than family is 11 nights @ CSA...Can you stand it? We're all almost there and ready to relax with friends; old and new. We look forward to celebrating you Renewals. Have a safe travel, and be well!

Name:  iPhone Album - 06.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  304.7 KB

I can taste the yummy goodness already!!!!

Hey MikeMonica,

Lance is my husband and we are coming in from Las Vegas. You might be able to easily pick us out from the crowd....we'll be the ones grinning from ear to ear for the entire 6 days! We will be with a friendly bunch from Minnesota and their wedding is at 10. Thanks for the warm welcome! See you in 13 days!!!!!!!!!!

next tuesday 4 Dec 7:55am flight out of Charlotte soonecome upon di rock again
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast