Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Dec 2012

17 days and counting- OMG I can hardly stay focused.this year has been an amazing and stressful year and one that says "Girl, you need and deserve a vacation". Wedding for the youngest daughter, first grandchild, and a new but stressful and challenging job.

Paradise is forthcoming and can't wait to board the big bird and head south.

Irie mon

Mike, my husband's name is Doug. Thank you so much for your response and sorry for my delayed reply. We are both graduate students so life sometimes flies by! We are so excited and I will definitely be using your tips! It seems like there really is a sense of community at CSA and I'm excited that we will be joining "the family!"

Default Coming Next Week

We will be coming Dec 7-11. This is our 6th trip to CSA. We have also been to CTI once. CSA is by far our favorite. We are coming with 4 other couples. Can't wait to smell the wood in our room and hear the tree frogs at night. SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

We're keeping everything nice and warm for you all!!! I know your excited to get here, but we're enjoying these precious few days we're still here. Got the torch all ready to pass.

Thanksgiving was great this year - saw most of the family and had some pretty good weather. Only bad news was that two of our best friends (Ted & Deb) would not be able to join us at CSA this year. We're keeping them in our prayers and hope they'll be able to make it next year.

Dentalgal - Thanks for keeping CSA ready for us. Hopefully, we'll get to meet y'all some day.

Jeff - you and MaryBeth should be there by the time this posts. Let us know what days the T-shirt guy is there and if he needs any paints. if so, get the specifics and we'll try and help him out. Have a great time at the Pelican Bar and give MaryBeth a hug from us.

Jillybean - Looking forward to seeing you and Michael again. Monica and I will use the smaller glasses at the martini bar and leave the large one for you.

Cailananne - welcome to the family - there is no doubt in my mind that both of you will love CSA. More than 70% of the people you will meet during your stay are repeaters. When Monica and I returned for our second trip, we were amazed at how many of the staff remembered us by name, theyeven remembered Monica's favorite drink. If you can fight off the sand gravity long enough, make sure you take the orientation tour. See y'all soon.

Islandmentality - You are going to have to do better than that. At CSA, everyone has a grin from ear to ear. See y'all at the wedding (or sooner).

mmk264 - Welcome to the group. I've added you and your friends to the list. Have a great time, This is our 6th trip also. It's too bad that we may only meet as you are leaving.

tkingle66 - You are experiencing Repeater's syndrome - symptoms include (but are not limited to) inability to focus on anything but travel dates, replying to questions by saying "yea mon, evryting irie", packing and repacking your bags 10 times before your travel dates, looking at your work colleagues (or family members), smiling, and thinking "soon come", cravings for jerk anything, reading the MB every chance you get, counting down days, hours, and minutes till wheels up, planning your next trip or series of trips to CSA, wondering which room you are going to get, etc.....
    Just relax - big bird is coming soon and we'll have a drink or two waiting for you when you arrive.
    Make sure you attend the Repeater's dinner on the 17th.

Monica and I would love to meet everyone that will be at CSA during our stay. How about 12 and/or 19 Dec around 11 AM at the Bamboo Bar?

Additionally, we will be celebrating our vow renewals at 1100 on 17 dec at the Gazebo. Please stop by and help us celebrate. Our CSA family and friends will help make it a truly special occasion.

Here's the last list - CSA dec 2012 ver 8 wo_pics.xls

13 days and counting - CSA 2012
    379 days and counting - CSA 2013

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

We can't believe after all of the day dreams about returning home, Dec 1st is almost here. Barb and I and another couple will be on the 6am flight out of NYC. See youse guys there!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

We're getting close to the 14 day countdown.... Surreal.

ill be on the 7:55am flight from Charlotte to MBJ Tuesday the 4th! Headed down the beach then to CSA on the 8th to 16th!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

December is Finally here! 18 Days till we arrive for our time at CSA for Christmas! Life is Good!

Irie Mon

Default Csa 12/15 - 12/22/12

Hi there!

My name is Lisa. I mentioned my stay before on this thread, but haven't been on this message board in quite a while.

I am leaving in less than 2 weeks (YIPPEE!) for a stay at CSA from 12/15 - 12/22 from PA. My husband, Ron, and I can't wait!!! This will be our 3rd time. There will be many more, I'm sure.

Have breakfast on the verandah, sun, relax, listen to reggae, play tennis, eat at Seagrapes, read, snorkel, get a massage, swim, go to Feathers, relax, put up the flag - then repeat.

Oh...did I say WE CAN'T WAIT?!
    Last edited by lisa1115; December 3rd, 2012 at 11:29 AM.

Time is winding down! 16 and a wakeup and we'll be on the beach by lunchtime and off to Seagrapes for chips and dip and and a fish sandwich, and redstripe! Guess it's time time to start packing!!!

Ya mon on island! Waiting for the rest of you!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Exactly a week from today, we'll be arriving at CSA, toes in the sand and a drink in our hand! Mike and Monica.... We'll be seeing you very soon!! We're already packed and READY TO GO!!

Quote Originally Posted by randi&sherri View Post
    Ya mon on island! Waiting for the rest of you!!
    Sooooooooooo Jealous!!!!
    Soon come, 13 and a wake up for us! 99% packed and ready to go, flights confirmed from AA and Tim air, can taste my Redstripe already!

MikeMonica....19th at the Bamboo Bar at 11 sounds great. Cannot wait to meet new friends! Then.......
    after that we are headed to do the Pub Crawl. 10 more sleeps! WOO HOO!

Many thanks to everyone for making this a special year on the MB. Monica and I will be looking to meeting everyone during our stay. If you see us, say hi and we'll get together for a drink or whatever. We'll also be at the Bamboo bar on the 12th and 19th around 1100.

Make sure you look and find "Torch" during your CSA time. Angela & AB Terry, along with Jeff and MaryBeth, started an official pass the torch thread that loks like it will be a lot of fun. BTW, if you have "Torch" make sure to bring him to our vow renewal at the gazebo on the 17th.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and a wonderful stay at CSA.

BTW - today's my last day at work, we're packed, car's gassed and ready, plane's still on schedule, all reservations are confirmed, Romance Rewards pre-checkin is accomplished and acknowledged, steel drums music is playing in the background, co-workers are jealous (plus sick and tired of me saying "ya mon" all week), and we are at 4 days and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Have a great time this December Mike and Monica. Have a safe and pleasent trip to MBJ. We did our vow renewal on our 50th anniversary December 06, 2008 at CSA. A high light of our trips to paradise. We are looking forward to seeing everyone in 2013. Larry and Judi

We're here and its great. Met some old friends already and are back in 1126. Love it. Already seen some changes. Red Stripe and Coke products in minifridge. Some menu changes at Lemongrass. Food was better than ever. Seagrapes and Cabana Grill were also excellent. The jerk pork kabob wraps at the cabana grill were awesome. Fish tacos at Seagrapes are still our favorites. On way to Bamboo Bar - We'll have a drink for everyone...
    Looking for Torch - More later.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Six more days and we are headed to CSA for our first visit!! Soooo ready!!

Yes, Bern and Bob here from PA - Nine Days to we arrive in CSA. This will be our 4th time at Couples. Looking forward to warm air, meeting new people and relaxing.

Happy Holidays to ALL.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8