Default New Years Eve 2012 -CSA

Can't wait for another spectacular time at CSA on New Yearís Eve!!! Such a nice event. I am wondering what the theme will be for this year. Anyone from the message board going to be there?

Food, entertainment, drinks are totally awesome. Oh yes and letís not forget the Chinese Lanterns after mid night.

Bob & Bern

Hi Bob and Bern,
    We'll be there too. Can't wait! I agree the food, drinks and entertainment at the Gala was amazing. I hope Randymon will comment soon on the theme for this year.
    See you there!
    Karon

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    Hi Bob and Bern,
    We'll be there too. Can't wait! I agree the food, drinks and entertainment at the Gala was amazing. I hope Randymon will comment soon on the theme for this year.
    See you there!
    Karon
    Have you heard anything about the theme? I am itching to buy something new for the event. We did meet and will meet again.

Bob and Bern

I haven't heard anything yet. I'll post the question on the main message board but it might be too early. They are probably focusing on their anniversary party in Oct.
    K

Default CSA New Years Eve Theme -2012

I haven't heard anything yet. I'll post the question on the main message board but it might be too early. They are probably focusing on their anniversary party in Oct.
    K

Just wanted to let you know, the theme is "All That Jazz". Colors - Black, Orange and Green. I am looking for something pretty to wear but jazzie.

Thanks for posting the theme for New Years. Sounds like it's going to be a colorful night. That will make it even more fun. I have a black dress I'll probably wear but I'll jazz it up with come orange and green jewelery. Might be a good time to look for orange and green things with Halloween in a few weeks.
    This vacation can't come fast enough for me.
    Karon

Hi there! Your plan sounds good.

I agree about the vacation not coming soon enough.

Bern

Surprised there's not more people on this message. Are they posting somewhere else? Looks like the resort is almost at capacity for New Years.
    It snowed here the last 2 mornigs. Need some Jamaica sun!
    Karon

Surprised there's not more people on this message. Are they posting somewhere else? Looks like the resort is almost at capacity for New Years.
    It snowed here the last 2 mornigs. Need some Jamaica sun!
    Karon
    I have the same concern. Where are all the couples? Anyway getting through some stroms here in NJ and so looking forward to CSA.

So longing for the sun.

Bernadette

We'll be at CSA over New Years we're getting married on New Year's Eve, so it will be extra special for us x

Hi All,

We will be there also! Our first time to CSA. Spent New Years last year at Sans Souci and loved it! Very excited for another Jamaican new years. Love the theme... had the perfect dress picked out but had a busy work week and decided to wait until the weekend to place the online order ----- GONE! Guess it was the perfect dress for more gals than just me...lol!

We booked a BFS. Then we missed the memo on the changing of category and couldn't get in on the Premier beachfront. I have been trying to find some good pictures of a BFS of the regular sort. You all don't happen to have any do you?

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleDragonfly View Post
    We'll be at CSA over New Years we're getting married on New Year's Eve, so it will be extra special for us x
    Yes, getting married on New Year's Eve in Jamaica is special. Congratulations! You will love the New Year's celebration.

Bern and Bob

Hi there!

I think CSA does capture your pics of the BFS.

We did do CSS for New Years Eve one year 2009, wonderful, spectacular... However, CSA New Years Eve... just offers a longer beach to walk and the same awesome entertainment. This will be our 3rd New Years Eve At CSA... and looking forward to the 4th.

Hey PurpleDragonFly, Congrat's! What time are you getting married?
    Scorpiogal, I'm sure you will be just as amazed by the celebration at CSA as you were at CSS. Would be interesting to hear your comparison. This is our 2nd New Years at CSA. I loved it so much last year I wanted to book even before we left. We've been to CSA many time (12?) and thought the party over New Years is when CSA is at it's best. Can't wait to get back again. Sorry you didn't get a PBFS. They went really fast. I stumbled across the new category when looking at rates for an April 2013 visit. I had an Atrium booked for New Years but when I saw the new category I immediately called Couples and upgraded our room. It was a couple of weeks later that I saw the information on the message board. I think the PBFS at New Years were all gone by then.
    Bern and Bob, maybe we'll recognize you from last year. It's always nice seeing familiar faces. Only 18 more days and we'll be there.
    Think I'll have to pull the bathing suits and shorts out this weekend and make sure they still fit...lol.
    Karon

Hi Karon, we're getting married at 11am I can't wait! Everything that can go wrong is going wrong at the moment, so I can't wait to get there and leave all the stress behind!

Hi PD,
    This must be a very busy stressful time for you. All the "going wrong" stuff will be over once you get to CSA. They will take good care of you. If I'm not diving I will watch for your wedding.
    Soon com' mon!
    Karon

I am very appreciate your site,and your article is useful, thank for sharing us this information.-DEMI

Hello katy and keddie coming for NYE all the way from MN..... looking forward to meeting new friends if you see us cmon up and say hello