Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Dec 2012

Default Dec 2012

Can't believe we're the first! Randy got us with the special "again"!! Nov 30th to Dec 9th, 2012. Thanks Randy for all you do. Greg and Dari, Douglas, GA

Two trips to go to CSA before then but NEVER to early to start counting down..

Randi & Sherri
    Charlotte NC
    14th trip to CSA then
    15-23 Dec 2012

Randy got us also. But we are definitely an easy catch. We'll be there 12-20 Dec. It will be our fifth anniversary on the 17th of Dec. Please help us celebrate our special day when we renew our vows.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Hey Randi,Sherri, Mike and Monica we will be there from Dec. 9th thru the 20th of 2012! We are first timers so we know no one but cant wait to meet you guys! We are getting married 12/12/12 and we would love to help you guys celebrate on your special day!!

We got sucked in as well. I feel like it is a long way away, but the price and credit's were worth it! We will be at CSA December 9 - 16th. We have been to CN (12/26/10 - 1/2/11), but have never been to CSA. We are really looking forward to it!

Julie and Todd Buckner - Shakopee, MN

We are headed to CSA Dec 15-23 2012. We have been to CSS twice and CTI once, trying the other side of the island and bringing another couple along!

Glad to know I'm not the only one getting excited waaaaay in advance : )

We'll be there Dec. 15-22. It's our second trip and we cannot wait to be back!

this thread should start getting some traction soon.....
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

We are at Swept Away right now and I am already posting to the meet up thread for next year. HA! This seems a little strange. Like maybe my message board obsession has gone too far!

Jeff & Marybeth. November 30 to Dec 9.

Spiff542

Enjoy your time there we get there in only a week! The time will fly by soonecome 2012 and the next trip
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

My husband and I just returned from our first trip to CSA and I can honestly say we are in love with the resort and the people- so much so we are planning our 2nd trip to CSA for Dec 27- January 4th, 2013. Any recommendation on when the best time to reserve our rooms/reservations? Should we wait until the post the 2012 specials or book now and once the specials post see if they will honor the rates.

365+ days and counting for my return home.

Mike and Tammy

Quote Originally Posted by tkingle66 View Post
    Any recommendation on when the best time to reserve our rooms/reservations? Should we wait until the post the 2012 specials or book now and once the specials post see if they will honor the rates.

Mike and Tammy
    My advice is to book now, as they will always honor a better rate by cancelling your original booking and then re booking you if a better deal comes along. At least up to 45 days out. You will have to call though, this won't happen automatically.

the countdown has begun for our next trip to CSA December 20-27, 2012! Just finished printing all our pictures from this past Decembers trip, bring back memories, longing to be where it is warm! Frost and freeze here in Florida the past two nights has me wishing I was there now!

Yes countdown is on it will be here before we know it!! Soonecome Dec...
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

WOHOOO!!! We just booked for our third time to CSA. We'll be there 12/13 through 12/24/12. Hope to see some familiar faces and old friends there! Now the countdown shall begin!!

We will book our trip tomorrow!!!... My wife and I got married at CSS in December 2009 and will try CSA for our 3rd anniversary. We'll be there 12/10/12 - 12/15/12... can't wait!

Add us to the list for December again! Dec 18-26/2012! Beachfront Verandah Suite Baby! Be our third time to CSA, second time over Christmas! And our 4th time to Couples in total.

Now to get thru this cold were encountering now!

Just booked!!! Can't wait!

Well one month down!!! the year will start speeding up till our return
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

We will be there from December 10-20th, getting married on the beach on December 14th! We're very excited. Now just watching those airline prices....they are rough!

Melissa & Chris
    Breckenridge, MN

Quote Originally Posted by bridesfantasy View Post
    We will be there from December 10-20th, getting married on the beach on December 14th! We're very excited. Now just watching those airline prices....they are rough!

Melissa & Chris
    Breckenridge, MN
    We are booked and watching the airfare too. Can't wait for Dec!

Hi Soonerfans, This is also our first time at CSA and we are very excited about it. We will be there December 7th thru Dec 16th and we are renewing our vows on 12/11/12. We welcome anyone who would like to share our day with us.

Hi Linda_Smith:
    You made a great choice picking CSA! Congrats on your vow renewal. Make sure to write a review of your stay.

First quarter of year down its flying by like usual...Hope everyone is having a great year so far!!!
    Soonecome Dec!!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Hear you on the airfare. Waiting for upgrades to open up; I'm all set, but the hubby isn't yet. Hope he's on the plane with me...n Dec. 2012 here we come!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast