Default 2012 Early Booking Rates

Just wanted to be 100% sure that the early booking bonus/rates are still good on 3/31. We pushed this to the last minute and I planned to book today but our TA is out of the office until tomorrow morning. We're still able to get these rates:

Save up to 56%
    Romance Awaits for Early Escapes
    + $300 Resort Credit (with 7 nights stay)

Reserve your Couples Resorts vacation from December 26, 2011 thru December 25, 2012 and enjoy savings up to 56% off the published prices. A $300 resort credit will be offered for all guests who stay 7+ nights provided they book by March 31, 2011***
    Look for promotion code F12A when making your reservation.

if we book tomorrow, right?

Thanks!

I really hope so as I have been trying and trying to book but keep getting errors.

Since the wording is book "by" March 31st not book "before" March 31st I believe you will be ok to book tomorrow. Last year I tried tobook the Early Booking Bonus on the last day and had a problem getting through online. I got an email the next day from Couples indicating that they were having problems with their system and since it had registered that I was trying to book they allowed me to book a day late and still get the benefits. That's just how wonderful they are!!! This year I was too excited to wait so we booked our 2012 trip a few days ago.

Oh I sure hope it includes tomorrow to because I called tonight for booking only to hear that I need to call between 9am-7pm. We just nicely unpacked but are now looking forword to next yearI will sleep with my fingers crossed X

Hi UpstateNYer. I see you are from Syracuse. Us too(Lakeland). How many times to Couples and what resort(s)? Never found anyone on this "great" board from the same area. Keep in touch

Default you're still in luck

I just booked today for next year for friends of ours (the wife and I booked two weeks ago). I was told the early booking bonus does indeed last until the end of the day tomorrow. Good luck and hope you are able to head "home" next year!

Casey-

Quote Originally Posted by cuse View Post
    Hi UpstateNYer. I see you are from Syracuse. Us too(Lakeland). How many times to Couples and what resort(s)? Never found anyone on this "great" board from the same area. Keep in touch
    Hi cuse - my fiance and I live in Syracuse now but I'm originally from way up north and lived in Albany until recently. We've been to CN twice and just booked our summer 2012 CN honeymoon today. To answer my own question, we did get the promotional rates just in the nick of time. Now we just need to figure out how to pass the 469 days until we are back at CN...

Talk about last minute, hubby was running late from work so by the time he got home it was a mad dash to grab the credit card and book. Yeesss its was 6:20 when I got through and all was good. Book for March 14 CTI. Now to just sit and wait for 348 days lol

Were any of you guys able to book online yesterday or the day before? I kept getting errors so I had my husband do it from work hoping it was just me but that didn't work either. I was just wondering if you was just us or if others were having trouble too.

I think I was able to book over the phone though. I still haven't gotten a confirmation email but Ivonna has been hard at work trying to sort it out.