Default Just booked CN for April of 2012, mini-bar question

1st time ever for an All-Inclusive wife & I chose Couples Negril. This question has probably been asked a thousand times, but do Deluxe Garden rooms have mini-bars? The room description doesn't have it listed. For some reason, I thought I read somewhere that all rooms at Couples Negril had them.

All rooms and suites at Couples Negril have mini-bars.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

At CN all rooms have a minibar.

Like I posted in another thread, the room description on the garden room CLEARLY states that there is a minibar. ALL rooms at CN have minibars.

Deluxe Garden -- VIEW ROOM
    HIDE ROOM -- ALLOW TIME FOR 360 DEGREE PANORAMA TO LOAD
    CLICK PICTURE FOR MORE CONTROLS & FULL SCREEN VIEW

Air conditioned, king bed, ceiling fan, private bath/shower, flat screen digital cable TV, bathrobes, IPOD docking station, blow dryer, safety deposit box, private balcony/patio, nightly turndown service, mini-bar assortment of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages such as liquors, beer, sodas and juices (replenished daily). Located throughout the property.

Yes they do, no worries :-)

Thanks Guys, It WAS listed (mini-bar) in the room description on the accommodations page of Couples Negril. When I actually booked the room and got the conformation it wasn't listed in the room description for some reason?? Thanks again everyone and sorry for the confusion.

all the rooms are fully stocked 1 liter of appleton rum red stripe beer, sodas but you probably will not use it much because all the resort bars are close by and very good at making drinks

Thanks to all the kind people who answered this. I was also confused when booking.

the accomodations page lists this description:
    Air conditioned, king bed, ceiling fan, private bath/shower, flat screen digital cable TV, bathrobes, IPOD docking station, blow dryer, safety deposit box, private balcony/patio, nightly turndown service, mini-bar assortment of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages such as liquors, beer, sodas and juices (replenished daily). Located throughout the property.

when you go to book this is the description you get:
    Air conditioned, king bed, ceiling fan, private bath shower, digital cable lcd tv, ipod-mp3 docking station, blow dryer, safety deposit box, private balcony patio, nightly turndown service. Located throughout the property.Double occupancy only

Clearly you can see why us 1st timers got confused.
    June670, my wife and I just booked our first trip to couples for April 2012 too. Which week are you there?

okay, I know I'm being a bit lazy here by not looking this up but, at this point are there any room categories at any of the Couples resorts that don't have a mini-bar? I would have to think the list is pretty short.

ENJOY!!!

Erik and Tammy NJ, 3rd week in April 16th to 23rd. All these great photos and posts about Couples Negril has me wanting to go right now! It will be our first AI and first time outside the US. Both of us are really looking forward to this trip, it'll be our 20th Anniversary present.

June670 our first trip to CN was in Nov of 2009. It was also our first AI and our fist time out of the states....we have booked our third trip for this November. Nothing on this board can prepare you for how wonderful CN really is...What a great Anniversary present and HAVE FUN! It's a long way off but it will be worth the wait.