Hey we are booked for CTI Dec. 2nd thru the 9th and then headed to CSA from the 9th to the 20th and you are going to CTI correct? If so I guess we will see you for one night! Glad to see that someone else booked 18 months away...thought we were the only ones!
My husband and I are booked for Dec 23, 2012 through Jan 1, 2013. We booked back in March I think. The wait is torture, but the pay-off of 9 days in the glorious Jamaican sunshine when Missouri will most likely be getting hammerd with snow will be well worth it!
Greg and Therese from Madison, WI will be there from 12/1 - 12/5 (then heading to CSS for a week ). We are looking forward to our 5th trip to Couples and our first to CTI. Any other divers going to be there? I'm looking for a buddy!
Bumping this thread to the top and wanted to let everyone know that if everything goes according to plan my fiance and I will be there Dec 9-15th for a quick elopement and honeymoon We are from Madison as well!
Soonerfans, Me and my fiancee (wife at this point) are booked to go to CSA from dec. 4th - 12th, so we will see you there for a few days. This is our first time to any caribbean island, and our honeymoon, so we are pretty excited. Trying to meet some people online before we get down there so we will have some friends to hang out with.
December 2012 sounds great! we will be booking as soon as we return from CTI in December and will be booking 8th - 22nd for visit number 16!!. Typically prices have gone through the roof for us hear in the UK with only 2airlines now flying to Jamaica and prices have gone up by approximately £800.00 each!! Starting to get very expensive. See you all there!!! Steve & Kirsty. ( UK ).
We were at CSS in November 2010 and are coming home again to ring in 2013 at CTI 12/27-1/5/13
Just finished booking today....already counting it down! Can't wait to celebrate the New Year in the warm Jamaican sun and leave winter, snow and ice behind....(From Traverse City, Michigan)
OK...once again, after starting this thread and booking in advance, Dave and I find that we are PROBABLY NOT going to actually make the trip this year. He just retired Jan. 31 and I think finances will be too tight. The USA has many places we plan to visit, instead.
I won't actually cancel until close to the 45 days out, just in case. You all have a blast, though!~