Default March 2012 anyone

Just returned from our first trip to Couples Negril and before the excitement wore off booked our next trip from March 9th through the 20th. This may be the earliest posting ever, but met a lot of great people at CN and would love for any of you to come back at the same time with us! We're bringing back some great friends this time and already can't wait!
    Bob and Nancy

Default Hey Bob and Nancy

I would love to go that early but I dont think I can pull it off. We booked for the last week of April and if all goes well might even hit the last week of March again. make sure you check your first timer post!! Be good!

We will be there March 10-18... can't wait to see you there!

Marc, where are you all coming from? We are from SC and were just at CN 2 weeks ago and had to rebook right away because we had sooo much fun?

We're in Virginia we were there for our wedding March 12 - 20. Had to book our first anniversary trip back... we loved it.

Had two couples over this weekend and drank Red Stripe light as we talked Couples with them...one may join us next year! Great SC weekend, but no Couples Negril! A year nearly and counting.

Default Bob and Nancy!!

Sounds like you all have the couples fever like the rest of us. It will be trip #5 for us next year. We did get out on the bike this week and listened to the playlist we were playing on the ipod down there the whole week. Kinda takes us back. A little over a year for us and we will be back home

Default Ready to book

We just returned from our 9th visit and are ready to rebook for March 2012. I think this was the best trip yet. Pretty amazing since I was recovering from pneumonia! We hung out with such a great bunch of people. The resort and staff were wonderful as always!

Let the count down begin.

Default CN March 18 - 28 2012

My wife, Jill, and I will be seeing y'all at CN 18-28 March 2012. This will be our third trip to CN (3-13 Feb 10 and 17-27 Mar 11). We are from Southern Maryland. Already looking forward to our return to paradise.
    Attached Images Attached Images