Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Hey Cigar Dude-

Hubby and I will be there the same dates as you. I remember seeing you the last time you were there. I believe one of the couples there with you that year had one husband that was a diver. We have two other couples coming with us for the 30-9th as well, all divers except for 1.

Re: airfare
    We booked it yesterday. Fares went down to about 2010 prices so I wasn't going to chance the fiasco from last year waiting til the last minute!!

See you there! Less than 8 months til trip #7!
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013

Very cool! Yes, the divers will be back with us! You freaks have a ball! I'll stay on shore scouting for land sharks. There will be 5 couples in our group this time and maybe more by the time September gets here.

Our air fare prices were about the same as 2010 prices too. At least we've got that out of the way. I hate paying those high prices. But...what are you going to do? Can't walk there!

So, you're going for 10 days also! Nice! I took the advice of the "veterans" who all said to arrive on a Thursday and leave on a Sunday so that you get 2 Gala nights! That will be very cool! I'm still amazed at all the work that goes into preparing the grounds for the Gala. It's quite impressive!

We're getting close to 7 months away now! Yay!!!!
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar Dude View Post
    Very cool! Yes, the divers will be back with us! You freaks have a ball! I'll stay on shore scouting for land sharks. There will be 5 couples in our group this time and maybe more by the time September gets here.

Our air fare prices were about the same as 2010 prices too. At least we've got that out of the way. I hate paying those high prices. But...what are you going to do? Can't walk there!

So, you're going for 10 days also! Nice! I took the advice of the "veterans" who all said to arrive on a Thursday and leave on a Sunday so that you get 2 Gala nights! That will be very cool! I'm still amazed at all the work that goes into preparing the grounds for the Gala. It's quite impressive!

We're getting close to 7 months away now! Yay!!!!
    Yeah, you're screwed on airfare no matter what you do these days it seems. We book Fri-Sun so we get two 2-tank dives on the Saturdays! The double gala night is nice though. It worked out last year that we had 2 lobster nights as well. Yum!
    Jamie & David
    CTI 9/2013

Just booked the airfare for 9/14-9/22....now it truly feels real! The countdown begins....225 days until we go home

Just got done re-booking our trip under the new fall special. We had to cancel our original trip Sept 8-15 because my son will be graduating navy boot camp and I didn't want to miss it. Our new dates are Sept 22-29 - anyone else set for those dates?????

Jeff & Denise
    SDR 09/09
    CSS 09/10, 09/11, 09/12, 09/13, 9/14

Doing 12 nights, arrive Wednesday and leave Monday, which gives us 2 Lobster nights, 2 Repeaters and 2 Gala nights. Thought that was a good deal, anyone else out there going in mid September? 12th-24th.

6 months until we leave for CSS!!!!
    Cigar Dude

@ Carole/Colin....we arrive 9/14 and leave 9/22, so we get 2 Galas! Next year we are shooting for Wed. - Sat. so we can do 2,2,2! Last year was first trip and fell in love with CSS and I CANNOT wait to return Nancy and Johhny Mac

Just rescheduled our August trip to Sept to accomodate first day of school and working around the college football schedule. We will be there Sept 9-17 for the fourth time. Went to CN last year and looking forward to returning to the private beach.

Amy & Scott

Amy

Default September 2012

Hi All

Well we have booked up to go to CSS this September 12th to 29th. 2 weeks of heaven. This will be our 3rd visit in 3 yrs and we cannot.

SSB is the place to unwind and relax.

We have been to other places over the years but nothing compares to CSS in any way.

Rabbit and Biscuit
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit and biscuit View Post
    Hi All

Well we have booked up to go to CSS this September 12th to 29th. 2 weeks of heaven. This will be our 3rd visit in 3 yrs and we cannot.

SSB is the place to unwind and relax.

We have been to other places over the years but nothing compares to CSS in any way.

Rabbit and Biscuit
    UK

We'll just miss you! Don't worry, we won't mess up the place!
    Cigar Dude

146 days and a wake up
    Jamie & David
    CTI 9/2013

Quote Originally Posted by calgontakemeaway View Post
    146 days and a wake up
    And I can't wait!!!!!!
    Cigar Dude

157 Days..............can I really hold on for that long? I think I need to start saving for twice a year trips!!
    Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by Nanmac1 View Post
    157 Days..............can I really hold on for that long? I think I need to start saving for twice a year trips!!
    I could EASILY go twice a year and that still would not be enough.
    Cigar Dude

My husband and I will be there September 16-23. This is our last Couples resort to visit and we are very excited. We will miss you cigar dude, too bad because my husband is a cigar lover too !
    Has anyone found a good place to buy cigars in Jamaica. We stayed in Negril last year, and husband could not find a good cigar shop, so this year he said he is bringing his own.
    Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by schwieso View Post
    My husband and I will be there September 16-23. This is our last Couples resort to visit and we are very excited. We will miss you cigar dude, too bad because my husband is a cigar lover too !
    Has anyone found a good place to buy cigars in Jamaica. We stayed in Negril last year, and husband could not find a good cigar shop, so this year he said he is bringing his own.
    Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Sorry we'll just miss you! Tell your husband to try the gift shop at CSS. After emailing the manager several times he convinced me to give them a try. There are no LCDH's in Jamaica so it's too risky to buy cigars there. That being said, the resort should have the real deal. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and try a couple. If they're legit it would make for a very easy week! I always bring my own too but I'd love to be able to pick up some at the resort.
    Cigar Dude

We will be there! My fiance will be married in Michigan on Aug 31 and heading to CSS Sep r (also my birthday)! We are so excited we cant stand it!

Quote Originally Posted by CorinaNPete View Post
    We will be there! My fiance will be married in Michigan on Aug 31 and heading to CSS Sep r (also my birthday)! We are so excited we cant stand it!
    So, let me try that again. Lol My fiance and I are getting married Aug 31and we will be at CSS Sept 1!

Quote Originally Posted by CorinaNPete View Post
    So, let me try that again. Lol My fiance and I are getting married Aug 31and we will be at CSS Sept 1!

We'll see you there! Look for us.

Name:  100_2058.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  29.2 KB
    Cigar Dude

I like the name...
    My wife and I are traveling to CN on June 6th for 6 days.
    I am a devout cigar smoker and have a couple quesitons...
    Can I bring my own cigars?
    Are there any smoking restrictions?
    thanks and enjoy your trip.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mlclark View Post
    I like the name...
    My wife and I are traveling to CN on June 6th for 6 days.
    I am a devout cigar smoker and have a couple quesitons...
    Can I bring my own cigars?
    Are there any smoking restrictions?
    thanks and enjoy your trip.
    Mike
    Yes, you can bring your own and I would suggest that. The resort may have some also but you'll have to check. I know CSS sells them in the gift shop.

Not many restrictions that I am aware of. I'm sure you can't smoke in the restaurants but I've never tried. Plenty of places outside, which is where we are most of the time.
    Cigar Dude

Looks like we are down to 120 days until we are relaxing at CSS. Can't wait to see our old friends and meet some great new friends.

Mornings at the mineral pool - rest of the day at SSB!

Like always this vacation can't come soon enough!

See you all soon!

Chuck and Gail
    Chuck and Gail
    Washington DC area (Northern VA)
    CSS April 19th
    7th Trip to Couples (2xCSA 4xCSS 1xCTI)
    Too many trips to JA to count and still love it!

107 days for us! Once we hit the 99 day mark it'll feel much closer!
    Cigar Dude

116 days!! Almost to the Double Digit Dance...........can't wait
    Nancy

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast