Thread: Riddle me this?

Default Riddle me this?

Why is it that some "repeaters" seem to know everything there is to know about Couples and especially their chosen resort and or travel in general (just an observation of the number of replies to MB subjects). But whenever a small change occurs in the process that goes into what what we all acknowledge is a great company offering fantastic rewards second to none. The same folks become very upset at the speed of official replies from management as to how it affects them. Couples and Randy always try to do their best to get information out in a timely manner but I'm sure Randy has other things to attend to besides this board.
    Several great threads w/ good info get killed due to the demands for info and the constant berating of the response time, if you are a "repeater" you should already know that the Couples Staff works extremely hard to make your trip the most enjoyable of your life.
    Be patient and just enjoy.

Joe

Well, I would think like all addicts, when we have to wait for our next new fix we get a little grouchy. Randy and the couples staff are great. The fact that Couples has a message board is a testament to just how wonderful the customer service is at Couples. Thank-you to all the Couples staff for without you Couples wouldn’t be the Heaven on Earth we all long to return to.

Amen, Brotha'.
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]

I don't know. I try not to make demands, and wait for things to come in their own time.

It's all good to me. I suppose I am just a natural at functioning on Jamaican time. Soon come, soon come.

Try not to be too hard on those that are less... patient. This is as close to grown up Christmas and Santa Claus as some of us get. And like kids, we sometimes show less self control than perhaps we should. "I want my toys and I WANT THEM NOW!!

PREACH ON JOE PREACH ON!!!! Can I get an AMEN

I know 6 couples I have talked into going to Couples. The only reward I want is knowing my friends have a great time. I have entered the photo contest and the only reward I expected, was knowing that the picture I submitted was really taken at Couples and I was there! I have entered the Romance Rewards but the only thing I expect upon arrival is the resort intact with the best staff ever.

I heard a woman in an airport bashing American's. She was talking about a lady throwing a fit over a pizza she ordered and how they didn't get her order correct. She said, "American's are so spoiled rotten that they will bitch about pizza" I nicely went up to her and reminded her that all people have bad moments and try not to brand an entire country as As*holes based upon one. I am an American and very considerate of others. Sometimes I feel like "pizza people" are on this board.

We are long time repeaters. 30 to CTI 1 to CSS .You stated the obvious quite well. Not only do SOME posters get impatient, but there is more than a hint of anger.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls: Chill out.

I have been on this board the better part of 10-12 years. I have seen a number of changes to to the board. And I don't remember years ago, hearing that the posting on the MB "took forever". To my knowledge, Randy will correct me if I'm wrong, Randy and Ivonna are the only two primary people who monitor this board. In addition to doing that for us, every day, I know that Randy has any number of other tasks to take care of during the day. I'm almost sure Ivonna does as well. I think that the feel of this message board reflects the Caribbean people's "soon come" attitude. I think that we could all learn something from our host country. We need to slow
    down and breath in some humanity.This open forum board is provided for our enjoyment. A place you can feel safe to express your opinions, seek information, share experiences.

I do understand that the week-ends are particularly harder due to not as much activity on Saturday and usually none on Sunday.

I know the draw of this MB. The people whose lives have been touched by the exchange of words and feelings. We need to look at our priorities. Waiting sometimes can enhance our rewards and our pleasures.

Richie

Default dirtleg

Hey, I'm right there with you on the whole christmas thing. Joeand Sue maybe you should take your own advise and be patient with the repeaters. I'm sure Randymon is used to the "repeaters" being impatient. We all know he works hard to get the responses out there but like "dirtleg" says....We want it and we want it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Complaining about people complaining?????
    One Love,
    Mya

Ya gotta love your passion for our resorts. Since Seandymon left, moderation of the MB falls solely on my shoulders. Ivonna - Irie I - does help as well.

First thing in the morning and - depending on how many martinis (I prefer Tito's over Grey Goose. :-))- usually last thing at night. Plus I check in two to three times each day during the week and at least once on Saturday and Sunday. Last time I looked at the stats, you all are posting 500-700 times each day. AND, some of you (Crabracer) write novels... LOL

All is good. I appreciate your contribution to this board.

Couples Resorts

Hey Randy,

Tito's????? Are you kidding me??? I thought I was the only one that was a Tito's drinker!!! I have a Tito's tee shirt and hat for you if you tell me how I can get them to you. Now if there was only some way to get Tito's to CN from 4/16 to 4/23! Hmmmm.......

Randymon and Ivonna, WE appreciate YOU!!! So, apparently Seandymon is irreplaceable!! LOL! Seriously, you guys could use some help....the traffic on here HAS grown exponentially, I'm sure! I'd be glad to apply for the job...

randymon, if you like Tito's, you'll love Dripping Springs!

[QUOTE=Myapapya;122709]Hey, I'm right there with you on the whole christmas thing. Joeand Sue maybe you should take your own advise and be patient with the repeaters. I'm sure Randymon is used to the "repeaters" being impatient. We all know he works hard to get the responses out there but like "dirtleg" says....We want it and we want it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Complaining about people complaining?????[/QUO

Takeing your advise. Chilling
    Just had to add:
    Complaining about people complaining about people complaining???

Best to you.
    Joe

I think so many people have such passion about Couples that it's like a family. You get defensive and sometimes upset but all in all you are still a family. I've never been to any play in the world that I get more excited about visiting. It truly is a special place and something I cherish.

Randy you do a great job and I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Ya gotta love your passion for our resorts. Since Seandymon left, moderation of the MB falls solely on my shoulders. Ivonna - Irie I - does help as well.

First thing in the morning and - depending on how many martinis (I prefer Tito's over Grey Goose. :-))- usually last thing at night. Plus I check in two to three times each day during the week and at least once on Saturday and Sunday. Last time I looked at the stats, you all are posting 500-700 times each day. AND, some of you (Crabracer) write novels... LOL

All is good. I appreciate your contribution to this board.
    I LOVE Tito's! You don't carry it at CSA, do you?

TITO's...yep, had some martini's with that last night....oh my!! I'm a little slower this morning

Irie

I think there are some board members that could be entrusted with moderating on a volunteer basis. It would take a special temperament and a understanding of what Couples expects in the way of what is acceptable and not. There are ways to take the load off of Randymon. Perhaps the simple mundane posts(like most of mine)could be posted without wasting his time. Anything controversial or questionable could be referred to him.

I'm not volunteering, I'd be one of the last people that would make a good moderator, but there are a few here who would fit the bill.

Thanks all for your comments, praise and suggestions. We will keep the board moderation under our watchful eye, hoping that three - four hours between approving posts will not be an issue for the majority of you all.

Couples Resorts