Thread: Wine choices?

Default Wine choices?

So this may be silly but I only drink one type of wine...Moscato. Does anyone know if CSA serves this type and if not, can I bring my own. I don't want to be disrespectful or bring it if it will be looked down upon. Thanks!

They have the more common wines, but they do have other sweet wines that might work for you. I think they might have some Rieslings. But you can also bring your own and they will uncork it for you and gladly serve it to you.

I should clarify that I am talking about wines that can be purchased. I know that they do not have any sweet wines that are included in the price of your stay.
    Last edited by Coloradojuli; April 1st, 2011 at 04:16 PM.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Not sure, you can being a bottle, never heard you can't. I was thinking about doing the same as I love a wine made here in WI called big red stuff. Just make sure you pack it well, safe and secure so it doesn't break.
    Erika & Sean

I just left Monday :-( and I don't think so, unless they have it on the list of wines you can buy. I'm pretty sure that the "included" wines are only a rose, a chardonnay and a cab. (And sorry, none of them very good, IMHO, and I'm a confirmed "cheap wine drinker").

I'm pretty sure your adorable sister-in-law to be...will be able to find great drink alternatives with you. A dirty banana perhaps?!? Or we can always stick with champagne!!!! (Just keep in mind, my wedding dress still needs to fit) Love you and can't wait to spend a week in paradise!

Default Counting down the days!

So true! A dirty banana sounds great! I don't think you will need to worry about that dress fitting because I am sure you will be staying "active" for the days preceding that fabulous wedding day! Can't wait either!