Hybrid View

Default Please help this bride to be!!!

Hello to all
    me and fh is planning to marry in july 2010 and i have been looking on line in jamaica to decide where when i am across this board and i have looked at all the couples resorts and i must say its so hard to choose! This is our first wedding for both of us we want it be special we are also having our honeymoon as well wherever we end up we just want something to remember forever and something that will be special... Any ideas will be greatly appreciated i just need some ideas please i know its awhile away however you can never get started early enough

thanks soon to be bride in 2010

Although CTI is my favorite, I would go with CSS for my wedding. Good luck with your decision
    Kristen

We have been to all the Couples resorts and hands down there is just no contest CSS wins all the way for a wedding! We did a vow renewal there in 2007 and it was just perfect. I highly recommend doing your wedding on a Friday and using the fabulous Starlight Gala as your huge reception which is what we did and it was perfect. Here is a link to all our pics and DVD with a review in the "Our wedding at Couples" section of this website:

http://couples.com/08messageF.htm

Here is the BEST wedding site location of all Couples resorts:

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

My personal favorite is Couples Negril. But the truth of the matter is that any of the Couples resorts will make your wedding special and your honeymoon unforgetable.

The best advise that I can offer is to really look at each property, look at the photos, ask questions, check out the photo threads and contest to see everyones personal pictures. One of the resorts will speak to your heart and that is where you should go.

Congratulations on your marriage and welcome to the Couples family.

Oops sorry looks like my link to our pics and DVD didn't work. Just go to the "Our Wedding At Couples" section of this message board and check out this thread:
    "Our CSS vow renewal and COR 2nd honeymoon 11/28-12/8/2007"
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club