Thread: fan

Default fan

Hello everyone, we will be at CSA in 15 days..Yeah...We have booked an Atrium suite,I am wondering if the ceiling fans are loud, or if you are used to sleeping with a fan you will need to bring something for noise? Also do we need to bring an extension cord for the bathroom? I read somewhere there are no outlets in the bathroom. Thanks for the feedback. Can't wait to get there!

Not sure about the outlet in the bathroom. But we didnt find the fan to be loud. only 67 days for us.

The Atriums are lovely - rustic, but with the recent upgrades they're very nice. There are outlets in the bathroom (or at least one set of plug ins for the built in hair dryer and one other appliance.

In-room and bathroom lighting at CSA are never phenomenal (for makeup), but by Day 2 I usually have enough of a tan that all I bother with is some mascara and lip gloss!!

The fan wasn't loud, and the AC works fine.

Hope you have a great time!

I'm the type that sleeps with a pedestal fan 365 days a year just for the noise. The fan isn't loud at all, yet I've never gotten anything less than a perfect nights sleep at CN or CTI.

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

They are just normal ceiling fans. Ours were never LOUD or anything. They are not loud like box fans. The air conditioner is sort of loud like a box fan though. There were outlets in the Atrium bathrooms we have been in.

The atrium suites have no glass in the windows, just screens. When you close the shutters at night, you hear all outside noise just like you would if you were camping and sleeping in a tent. The tree frogs are quite loud, but soothing. I am a light sleeper and although it was a cool experience we had some loud guests staying in the suite below us. We liked the air on at night to drown out any unwanted noise, and I imagine the ceiling fan would be the same.

The Atrium suites have outlets in the bathroom - no worries. You wont hear the ceiling fan unless it is on its fastest seting and even then it is whisper quiet. We only use the fan - air con is just too noisy for us.