Default Help please . . . IPOD docks

My husband and I are leaving for CSA in 2 days (first timers)!! Woo hoo!!

Do the IPOD docking stations charge your IPOD as well as play music? The one I have at home charges my IPOD. I'm just wondering if I need to worry about bringing a charger with me?

Thanks for any help!!

I don't know, but as the I-pod charger does not take up that much space I would go ahead and pack it.

Nope, leave your charger at home. The one in the room charges it and plays it!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

The new ones at CTI charged our 4th generation nanos. I'm not sure how new the docks at CSA are - I think all 4 resorts added them around the same time.

Stations at SweptAway DO charge the gen-4 nanos. No problem, mon! The only thing I'd recommend is considering bringing along your shape adaptor... while not necessary, it makes plugging your i-pod into the station just a bit more "comfortable"... just don't forget to pack it when you leave!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

So many with Ipods. I have a Zune. They don't work with the Ipod docks. I have small speakers that fold up that I take with. They work really well, tho not as well as a docking station. Wont give up my Zune tho.
    Margene

I believe there was an aux jack somewhere on the unit that allows you to connect other MP3s like ZUNE's. I don't think it charges them but it should play them.

Yes, there is an AUX IN jack on the back of the unit, which can be used for any device (portable music player, portable cd player, etc.) that has the minijack (6.5mm?). Your local Radio Shack (or rebranded today as "The Shack"), BestBuy, or similar has them for about $10-$15... you will need the patch cord with the male jack on both ends.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

The aux jack would be perfect. I do have the jack attachment that I use in my car. Thanks for that info
    Margene