Default table for two???????

can anyone tell me at CSS when its gala night are there tables for two or do you have to sit in large group ???????????

I think the tables seat 6-8 people but the night we were at the Gala we ended up sitting by ourselves at a table because the other couple at our table left early. Personally we would of enjoyed having another couple or two join us.

groups only

Quote Originally Posted by lollypop View Post
    can anyone tell me at CSS when its gala night are there tables for two or do you have to sit in large group ???????????
    I actually went and pulled pics from 08 I have of them setting up...4-6 people a table.

I only recall larger tables, but I never looked for a table for two.
    Linda

Default Gala Seating

Quote Originally Posted by lollypop View Post
    We were just there in February. They use round tables set for 8. Depending on the turnout you could find a table that is not completely filled. These tend to be the ones on the outer edge away from the activity.

This is however a great night to meet other couples.
    Jon & Heather
    May '05, Feb '11 - CSS

Making arrangements for February 2012!

You can have your private romantic dinner for two other nights in one of the restaurants but for the International Gala reach out and enjoy all the food, music, and company that makes this such a special night. You will have plenty of time after your trip to be alone together. Talk to other guest and you will find all sorts of new and interesting people and things. My wife and I prefer the conversations with others. Relax Mon...you are in Jamaica.

Here's a look at the Gala setup with ALL big tables at CSS last May.
    Mike & Martha

CSS 2010, 2013, 2014
    CTI 2011
    CN 2012

I have a suggestion. When staff is seating couples at random they should
    separate smokers from non smokers.

When we were there a few years ago the majority of tables were for 6 or 8 but there were some tables for two. We were vacationing with friends so I was fine with the group table, but normally I prefer a private table.

we did not notice any "seating"... it was find a spot where you want and have a seat... there wasn't someone actually seating you.

there was when we were there on 2/25.