Default Our Wedding at CSS

We had a lovely , private and trouble-free wedding at Sans Souci on March 23rd . We thought about the beach venue but it was very hot and public and we were glade we opted for the cool shade of the gazebo . I upgraded my bouquet to a purple and pink posy , bought flowers for the cake and had an updo in the salon .
    We had the services of Diana Campbell and her team for the photos and we were delighted with what she did . I will post a link to my photos on Facebook when I get some time . Diana was great about working with our budget and getting all the shots we wanted . We chose a selection of photos we liked from this forum and put them together to show Diana , about 12 in all. Diana made sure I got similar shots and plenty of others besides . Trash the dress was great fun and so cooling after we got so hot ! Our one regret was not changing my husband (!) out of his expensive suit and into chino shorts for the beach shots . My simple, cheap dress came back fine from the laundry but the suit was sadly rather trashed. Lesson for other grooms there .
    Thanks again to Diana Campbell and any brides out there thinking about using her- do not hesitate ! Well worth it . Best wishes from Una , UK .

Here is a link to some of Diana Campbell's photos of our wedding .
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fb...803&aid=347750

Thanks for the review Una, can't wait to see your photos. I am getting married at CSS in July.

What time of day did you get married?

We got married at 11 am which suited us very well . Still a cool breeze in the morning and plenty of time for sunny photos . We scouted around the grounds for scenic places beforehand plus Diana knew where to get the best shots for us .

Beautiful pictures Una thanks for sharing.

What time did the wedding coordinator come to your room the day of the wedding? After reading your change of venue I am a bit concerned we are getting married at 10 am in July and was hoping to have everything done on the beach. I have about 8 people joining us so the gazebo overlooking the water is not big enough. I guess we will make our final decisions once we get down there. Again thanks for sharing your pics and review.

Thanks for sharing beautiful photos, we are getting married June 18, 2011 @ CSS. Congrats!

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures. You got married on the day we booked our trip to get married on June 20 at CSS. Counting the days! Best wishes to you and your hubby as you begin your new life together.