Default U never been to Couples but are looking at Couples?..Hugs

Make life simple..Choose a Couples resort...Look at all four of the Couples Resorts closely and choose one..BUT indeed choose a Couples resort.

The four resorts of Couples offers everything your vacation mood needs.

The Couples Resorts host the world's greatest and friendliest guests.
    The Couples Resorts will change your world..And change it for the better.

Go to a Couples Resort...Meet strangers,swap hugs and become life long hugging traveling friends.

Hugs from 10 0 C
    Attached Images Attached Images  

This thread was designed to attract anyone that was looking at trying a Couples Resort for the first time but it also should be used by Couples guests that have not tried more than one of the Couples Resorts..

I do think everyone should try all four of the Couples Resorts..Peggy and I have stayed at three and done two Trading Places Days to the fourth one...Each resort offered us so much to love.

So,if you have never been to a Couples Resort then it's time you pick one and go.
    If you have tried one,two or three of the Couples Resorts then it's time to try a different one..Trust me,you will always love the one you are at.

Hugs from 10 0 C
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Very well said Tommy.
    Irie Mon

Been to CTI 3x with #4 this September. Tough to try a different resort BUT thinking on doing so NEXT time. Love CTI and don't want to be disappointed BUTT as long as it"s COUPLES, I can't see that happening.