Default Smoothie question

Hi there!

My husband and I went to Couples Tower Isle for our honeymoon in November, 2009. While we were there, I fell in love with the absolutely divine "special" smoothies at the snack bar. I know that there was papaya and banana in them, but beyond that I'm stumped. I've tried to recreate them at home but.... nowhere near as good. Has anyone had these and no what I'm talking about? Or are these smoothies officially a figment of my imagination? Does anyone happen to know what else is in them??? Please help!

Here are a few recipes.

Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Milk or soy milk and lots and lots of honey. (it's the honey that makes them divine.) Add some honey, and then add some more and blend it up. See if that makes the difference.
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]

when I was there in January, the girl who made the smoothies added Jamaican honey to the smoothie. I LOVED IT !

Boy. I was way off base when I read the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Crabracer View Post
    Boy. I was way off base when I read the title.

Right there with you ... I was thinking it needed to be moved to the Au Naturel thread!!

I knew I would not be alone with that thought. Thanks for chiming in and leading to full and complete honesty. I knew the other post existed, and stopped to wonder why is this here. I'm sure there is more than person out there were right there with us too.

I knew I would not be alone with that thought. Thanks for chiming in and leading to full and complete honesty. I knew the other post existed, and stopped to wonder why is this here. I'm sure there is more than person out there were right there with us too.

Default Hummingbird recipe?

Thanks for this posting....it reminded me that we loved the Hummingbird and I meant to get the ingredients before we left. Anyone know what the recipe is?

Oops... thought this was the AN forum...

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Thanks for the recipes! I definitely am going to try them and see what happens. I'm starting to believe it's just the Jamaican air that makes them so good - I guess that means it's time for us to come back!