Default LOVE the new message board!!!

I'm just lovin the new message board. Great text editor, custom signature, profile page all the pretty colors! It's just GREAT! Takes a minute to get used to but once you're in the swing it's truly a fantastic improvement. Thanks Couples
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Ditto!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

I don't know about this. I'm still trying to figure it out. Amy, can you come to South Bend and help me?

I agree. I love all of the smiley face icons. I think it will take a little bit of the edge off of some posts that people interpret as being more stern than was intended.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

much better! I agree

Default My Vote Is Still Out

My vote is still out on the new MB. I'm not sure I am going to like this new technology or to be able to figure all this out without going & taking a course or 2 or 3. It doesn't help that I have to keep signing on every time my screen changes. It hardly seems worth the effort so far. I'm hoping it gets better as time goes by. I think it could be pretty cool though so won't start whining yet.

Default I Think My Vote Is In

OK - It may be a good thing I didn't start whining (too much anyway ) because I think with the help of KrisJamie's suggestion on another thread of "Logging in Question", I may have fixed my sign on issues. I'm just now trying it out so we'll see. It seems to be working, though. I haven't had to sign in again & I've posted a couple of times. If it works - My vote is I love the new message board, too.
    Last edited by Maxernie; June 26th, 2009 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Correcting Thread Name Of KrisJamie's Suggestion
    Julie

Default OK .... It's Official

OK - I'll commit now ............... My vote is officially in ........ I LOVE the new MB. It's gonna take a lot of trial & error to figure even 1/2 of all the things you can do out but I think once all the kinks are worked out for everyone & we've all had a chance to practice using it for awhile & we learn from all the MB Experts out there who are being so nice by sharing their knowledge with us that we will all learn to love it.
    Julie

for not being to computer techno, besides taking a little more time, it's a lot of fun with all the colors, smileys and things. I feel like I'm learning as I go. Don't fear the new!

Great Job Randy and Team!!

I like it too!!!
    -Otter,