Results 1 to 19 of 19

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default OCT.2012 Negril here we come

    Well,looks like Im not going to make it back in October 2011 like planned,BUT I will get there by 2012 for sure.I hear there is now a laundry service now..thats good news!!Our clothes were so much heavier to pack away due to the fact that its so humid and nothing dries.Hoping for Oct.2012...anyone else planning for then?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michelley65 View Post
    Well,looks like Im not going to make it back in October 2011 like planned,BUT I will get there by 2012 for sure.I hear there is now a laundry service now..thats good news!!Our clothes were so much heavier to pack away due to the fact that its so humid and nothing dries.Hoping for Oct.2012...anyone else planning for then?
    Hi michelley65, my wife and I will be first timers at CN. Were traveling there Oct 21st to 31st, 2012. Hopefully we can share a drink . We are traveling with another fun couple, Kim and Al. We have the One Love Bus Bar Crawl already booked if you would like to join us....google it...the reviews are awesome. Lenbert is picking us up Oct 24th @ 2:15.
    Hope to see you there,
    Dave & Teri
    Dave & Teri
    Green Bay, Wisconsin
    Go Packers!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6

    Default

    4 of us from CSA will also doin the One Love Bus tour on 10/24! And we are also Packer Fans from Wisconsin! It should be fun!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2012 View Post
    4 of us from CSA will also doin the One Love Bus tour on 10/24! And we are also Packer Fans from Wisconsin! It should be fun!!
    That is awesome, it is filling up....we should be right at home bar hopping...lol....what time did Lenbert give you for a pick up time? I thought he told me Bloody Bay is the first pick-up. So we are at 2:15....see u there
    Dave
    Dave & Teri
    Green Bay, Wisconsin
    Go Packers!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2012 View Post
    4 of us from CSA will also doin the One Love Bus tour on 10/24! And we are also Packer Fans from Wisconsin! It should be fun!!
    Hey thinking csa2012, when are you leaving? We have a direct flight out of Chicago on the 21st. Be funny if we were on the same plane....lol
    Dave & Teri
    Green Bay, Wisconsin
    Go Packers!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave&Teri View Post
    Hey thinking csa2012, when are you leaving? We have a direct flight out of Chicago on the 21st. Be funny if we were on the same plane....lol
    We are on the same flight!!! Lenbert said he is picking us up at 220. Can't wait!

  7. #7

    Default

    Hi Dave & Teri AND CSA2012!

    Guess we'll be seeing you all on that same exact flight! My hubby & I are alsom flying out of Chicago on the 21st! We will be at CSA the 21st - 28th. Celebrating our 20th anniversary that week! Look forward to meeting you all! Anyone play 6-5-4 or CLR? Maybe we can get some games going ~ I'm bringing my dice!

    ~Deb & Rick~

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caribbeanvirgins View Post
    Hi Dave & Teri AND CSA2012!

    Guess we'll be seeing you all on that same exact flight! My hubby & I are alsom flying out of Chicago on the 21st! We will be at CSA the 21st - 28th. Celebrating our 20th anniversary that week! Look forward to meeting you all! Anyone play 6-5-4 or CLR? Maybe we can get some games going ~ I'm bringing my dice!

    ~Deb & Rick~
    We will be celebrating our 10th anniversary, and a 50th bday! We will for sure be up for some dice games! You should sign up for the bus tour!

  9. #9

    Default

    csa2012 ~

    The bus tour sounds like a bunch of fun, but Wednesday the 24th just happens to be our actual 2oth anniversary and I am planning to surprise my hubby with a private dinner on the beach that evening. I'd really like for our evening to be celebrated in more of a sober state of mind, so I am thinking the bus tour would not be a good idea that day!!
    Definately plan on playing some dice though. Looking forward to an awesome week. How long are you staying at CSA? What part of WI are you from?

    ~Deb~

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caribbeanvirgins View Post
    Hi Dave & Teri AND CSA2012!

    Guess we'll be seeing you all on that same exact flight! My hubby & I are alsom flying out of Chicago on the 21st! We will be at CSA the 21st - 28th. Celebrating our 20th anniversary that week! Look forward to meeting you all! Anyone play 6-5-4 or CLR? Maybe we can get some games going ~ I'm bringing my dice!

    ~Deb & Rick~
    Hello Caribbeanvirgins, congratulations on ur anniversary. Would play dice but we are at Negril and not CSA. We should have a good flight though and drive to the resorts We are from the Green Bay area. Are you from Wisconsin? If you decide to change plans ur more than welcome on the One Love Bus Tour!! Read the reviews on it, it suppose to be a lot of fun.....and if ur a Packer Fan we can wear Packer gear and make it a Packer Tour!!
    Looking forward, 12 more days!!!
    Dave & Teri
    Dave & Teri
    Green Bay, Wisconsin
    Go Packers!

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave&Teri View Post
    Hello Caribbeanvirgins, congratulations on ur anniversary. Would play dice but we are at Negril and not CSA. We should have a good flight though and drive to the resorts We are from the Green Bay area. Are you from Wisconsin? If you decide to change plans ur more than welcome on the One Love Bus Tour!! Read the reviews on it, it suppose to be a lot of fun.....and if ur a Packer Fan we can wear Packer gear and make it a Packer Tour!!
    Looking forward, 12 more days!!!
    Dave & Teri
    Hi Dave & Teri,
    After I posted, I saw that you were staying at Negril. I agree though, the flight & drive to the resorts should be fun! Since we are from Stevens Point, WI I have shirts from the Point Brewery ready to be packed. Have to have pics taken advertising our local brewery (even if I am not a beer drinker myself). Going to add some Packer shirts to take too!
    I can't believe that we have only 8 days, 21 hours and 7 min. until we lift off for paradise! Looking forward to meeting you both along with csa2012 and everyone else!
    Are you staying anywhere in IL the night before we leave? Would be nice to meet up on Sat. night. Same question for you too, csa2012. We are staying at the Chicago Marriott Courtyard in Des Plaines.

    ~Deb & Rick~

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caribbeanvirgins View Post
    Hi Dave & Teri,
    After I posted, I saw that you were staying at Negril. I agree though, the flight & drive to the resorts should be fun! Since we are from Stevens Point, WI I have shirts from the Point Brewery ready to be packed. Have to have pics taken advertising our local brewery (even if I am not a beer drinker myself). Going to add some Packer shirts to take too!
    I can't believe that we have only 8 days, 21 hours and 7 min. until we lift off for paradise! Looking forward to meeting you both along with csa2012 and everyone else!
    Are you staying anywhere in IL the night before we leave? Would be nice to meet up on Sat. night. Same question for you too, csa2012. We are staying at the Chicago Marriott Courtyard in Des Plaines.

    ~Deb & Rick~
    Deb & Rick, we are staying at the Four Point by Sheraton Saturday night.....very close to the airport...don't want any stressful things happening before we leave.....lol......are u going on the One Love Bus Bar Crawl with Lenbert??? It is on Wednesday the 24th. CSA2012 is also booked....we can make the bus a Packer Fan Tour in Jamacia.......lol......I have to make sure we pack some Packer gear now.....
    7 DAYS TO GO AND COUNTING!!!!!!!!
    Dave & Teri
    Green Bay, Wisconsin
    Go Packers!

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave&Teri View Post
    Deb & Rick, we are staying at the Four Point by Sheraton Saturday night.....very close to the airport...don't want any stressful things happening before we leave.....lol......are u going on the One Love Bus Bar Crawl with Lenbert??? It is on Wednesday the 24th. CSA2012 is also booked....we can make the bus a Packer Fan Tour in Jamacia.......lol......I have to make sure we pack some Packer gear now.....
    7 DAYS TO GO AND COUNTING!!!!!!!!
    Dave & Teri,
    Would love to do the bus crawl, but the 24th is our actual 20th anniversary so I am thinking that relaxing and staying sober is a better idea. I am also planning a SURPRISE private dinnner for Rick that night! I am hoping he still has no clue, so SHHHHHH, help me keep it a secret!
    Not sure how far apart our hotels are (will look that up later). If you think you might want to meet Sat. night, let me know and we can swap more detailed info. on how to get in touch with eachother. I KNOW I might need a little something something (a few cocktails) to help me relax before bed so I can actually get a few hours of sleep.
    6 days, 19 hours and 19 min. to go!!! I'm going to start packing today! Not sure how I am going to survive at work this week. Only have Wednesday off this week........ going to be one heck of a long week!

    ~Deb~

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    58

    Default

    My soon to be wife and I will be at CSA the 21st - 28th for our honeymoon (also first timers)! Getting close and so looking forward to it.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6

    Default

    We will be there from the 21st to the 28th. We are from Neenah, the fox cities area.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Four of us will be wearing our packer gear! Everyone loves a packer party! We are bringing Lenbert a shirt too!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2012 View Post
    Four of us will be wearing our packer gear! Everyone loves a packer party! We are bringing Lenbert a shirt too!
    Everyone loves cheese at a party but nobody loves a cheesehead at a party.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimpat1 View Post
    Everyone loves cheese at a party but nobody loves a cheesehead at a party.


    hahahahaha.......GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!
    Dave & Teri
    Green Bay, Wisconsin
    Go Packers!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •