Default Roll Call - CN April 25 -30th 2011

Hi Folks,

My wife Lesley and I will be at CN Apr 25-30th. Hope to see you at the pool bar!

Chris and Lesley, New Brunswick, Canada

Hi Chris & Lesley,

My wife June and I will be there from 23 April to 1 May.

See ya there!

Eric & June, Oklahoma City, OK

Hi Eric and June!

We're first timers so we're really excited to finally get to a Couples Resort! We actually arrive late on the 24th and leave early on May 1st hence the time frame in the title! We planned to go to CN or CSA for our Honeymoon in 2003 but we ended up in Mexico instead. I guess we can consider this our 2nd honeymoon. My wife is a pool bum so that makes me one too I guess so I'll be hanging around there pretty much.

See you soon!

Chris.

Hi Chris and Lesley,

This is our 3rd visit to Jamaica and Couples. We stayed at CSA last year with a "Trading Places" to CN for the day and decided to try CN this year. We'll be there pretty much the same time. We're usually pretty active and will probably spend time on the beach playing volleyball, in the ocean kayaking as well as the pool. Hope to see you guys there!

Eric

Hi All,

Will be there the 24th-30th, April. This is our 5th CN visit. Don't miss the catamaran cruise. Looking forward to lounging at the poolbar.

Phil & Cathy

Hi Folks!

We're going to try the Trading Places to CSA and check out Long Beach and the resort. Looking forward to seeing CSA because we were on the fence on choosing which one. Phil and Cathy, keep an eye out for us as well. We'll be the folks from the East Coast of Canada.

Chris and Lesley, Miramichi NB Canada.