Default Great Photos at Couples San Souci

Our wedding was at Couples San Souci in Ocho Rios. The resort is quite lovelly and very peacefull. Both me and my husband loved every minute we spent there, and would most definitely go back in the future. our room was very nice and the staff was extremely accomodating to all our needs while there. We decided on using an outside photographer in Miami. Frank Panaro was the photographer we selected. We lookesd at all available in Jamaica and his prices were real good and quite fair. So we booked him and he did a great job for us. I highlly recommend Frank Panaro Photography as he has lots of experience and you are garanteed beautiful photos.No worries or suprises. One of my girlfriends was married there and used a local photographer, and the end result was not as planned and she unfortunately learned a hard valuble lesson. Its a shame it was with her wedding day photos/memories.

Check out Frank at his site at www.frankpanarophotography.com
    Go to his blog and view all entries and I will garantee you like what you see.

We also highlly recommend Couples San Souci to any brides looking for a real peacefull and romantic honeymoon. This is the place to do it well. You will trully enjoy it. Just pray for good weather while your their.

Best of luck to all the new brides planning a weding at Couples Resorts in Jamaica.
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    Last edited by Jennifer2010; January 14th, 2011 at 12:39 PM.

beautiful!

great photos, any chance you want to share the name of the photographer your friend used without the same results so none of us make the same mistake?

I love those flowers - what are they?

Default Type of Flowers

These flowers were a type of Orchids. I think Denendrobian orchids. They have a nice color. Best of luck always.

Thanks Jennifer2010 - i love the color, and they look so pretty against the white dress.

Did you upgrade your bouquet? We're getting married in June, I'm so anxious and excited.

Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous!! I love the first one!