Default Issa Trust Foundation looking for Doctors and Residents

Greetings to all:

If the Stethoscope fits...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Couples Resorts

Default Nurses

Hi,
    Just wandering if you needed any nursing volunteers. I am a registered nurse and have a plethora of experience in pediatrics, obstetrics, trauma and operating room!! Would LOVE to help!!

Default Nursing

Dear Tracey,

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, we are only focusing on Pediatric doctors at this time. Hopefully, with more funding, we can broaden our scope to include nurses.
    Diane
    issatrustfoundation@yahoo.com

I work for the Medical College of Wisconsin. Our residents periodically do international rotations. I will pass this info on.

Default Would love to help!

When and if you are ever in need of an experienced Family Practice physician, let me know. I am self employed, so I can only give a week or so of my time at once, but would love to help and serve my Jamaican family.

I do pediatrics as well as adults! I am sure there is a need there for both.

Trishamarie, thank you so much for helping to pass on our information! Looks forward n working with Wisconsin!

DocHoliday, would love to see if you could volunteer for two weeks (which is our minimum). Reason, we have to pay your license so that you can practice medicine in Jamaica. Also, it takes about a week to get your feet wet and have an understanding of their processes. Please contact me at either issatrustfoundation@yahoo.com or dbpollard@mchsi.com

Is this a solo deal or can spouses come? I'll pass this along to the pediatricians in my hospital. When you need a pathologist, let me know, I'll save my leave so I can stay a month! Well, after I retire, anyway :P

Hi Jasoncassy!!!

Thank you for sharing our information. Spouses can come but there will be a cost for their stay unless they are a doctor working each day.
    Diane Pollard, President & CEO
    Issa Trust Foundation
    Email: issatrustfoundation@yahoo.com or dbpollard@mchsi.com

I'm adult nurse practitioner with a specialty in neurosurgery. If there is ever a need, I would love to help. I work for the University of Pennsylvania where my residents do a rotation through CHOP. I can see if anyone is interested.

Dana Buonacuore
    Dane

Dana, can you connect with me at issatrustfoundation@yahoo.com?
    Diane Pollard, President and CEO
    Issa Trust Foundation
    Diane Pollard, President & CEO
    Issa Trust Foundation
    Email: issatrustfoundation@yahoo.com or dbpollard@mchsi.com