Default Beachfront Suite Bathroom & Room

Hi all!!
    So excited to be planning a return visit to Couples. Stayed at CN a few years back. Booking CSA this trip. Thinking about booking a beachfront suite (No TV) question...... are they all corner units with the giant porch just like the pics???
    Funny that we are looking at a room with no TV but it actually sounds like heaven not having to hear all the depressing news from around the world constantly. Plus we have our Ipod to play nice music.
    Oh..... anyone have any bathroom pics of the beach suites
    Planning on booking for August or early September
    Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by knoelp View Post
    Hi all!!
    So excited to be planning a return visit to Couples. Stayed at CN a few years back. Booking CSA this trip. Thinking about booking a beachfront suite (No TV) question...... are they all corner units with the giant porch just like the pics???
    Funny that we are looking at a room with no TV but it actually sounds like heaven not having to hear all the depressing news from around the world constantly. Plus we have our Ipod to play nice music.
    Oh..... anyone have any bathroom pics of the beach suites
    Planning on booking for August or early September
    Jackie
    Not all BFS have the wrap around porches. In fact we got there and we were in one that honestly was just a little bit of the ocean and I was REALLY REALLY disappointed, so went back to front desk and asked to move, they didnt have anything for two days but moved us to the wrap around porch then. THEN IT WAS AWESOME! So its the luck of the irish I guess. Just depends on who is in those rooms. They are great though, bathroom looks just like the one on this link.

Hi Jackie, we stayed in the "old" section of CSA a couple of trips ago. We had a beachfront suite and we were not in one of those corner units. Nonetheless, the room was fabulous and the porch was huge. We really enjoyed no television.

Sorry...no pics of the bathroom. Pretty standard...similar to non-suites at CN.

Enjoy!!!

All of them are corners but most of them do not have the big porches. The others look like the Atrium rooms but they have a lounger instead of a hammock on the porch.

We've been 3 times, all beachfront suites in the old section. We loved not having a tv. Its stupid; you're in paradise, on vacation, who watches tv??? 2 x the porch was plenty large, 1x the porch was enormous. I have pix posted here under my user name, and some on facebook if yo want to see. We have decent pix of the room.

twin6mike - I would love to see any pics you have of the beach front suite and bathrooms.. are you able to post a link? I wasn't able to see any under your profile.

Thanks!