Thread: Spa credits?

Default Spa credits?

I keep seeing people mentioning free $350 or $500 spa credits for early booking.
    Is this just for US visitors?
    I have booked 11 months in advance for next years trip to CTI. I am certain my wife would be happy with that.
    It would seem a little unfair if that was the case.

The credits being referreed to were actually part of a booking special that was run earlier this year. The offer of credits went away April 30th, so if you booked after that date, you will not be eligible. If you booked before that date, you may receive these credits. I cannot remember if they were only being offered for travel in 2009 or if they were also being offered for guests traveling in 2010. You would need to contact Couples to see if your trip will include these credits.

Mark & April
    CSA - 06/03 (Honeymoon), 07/08, 10/09, 10/11, 5/14
    Secret Rendezvous - 11/05 (CN), 06/07 (CSS), 12/12 (CTI)

We have friends from the UK that we meet at CTI and they did not get the Spa/Gift shop Credits. That was a North American offer, but the rates are different from the UK than from the USA. A North American person can get the Romance Reward $100 rebate at the resort, but a person from the UK must get it when they go back to the UK.

I think it has something to do with our Governments and taxes.
    Irie Mon

There was a promotion that Couples had in early spring that offered credits with the spa and gift shop. But I think it was just for the US vistors. But that ended in June I think.

Thanks for all your responses.
    Much appreciated.

We booked at the end of July and received the credits.