Default Our Jamaica baby

My husband and I got married on August 19th 2010.It was so amazing.The more amazing thing is what we got from our weddingmoon.Our baby boy is due on May23rd.We concieved a day or so after we got married there.How cool is that to say you concieved your baby in Jamaica.So naturally his name is going to be Kingston.The most incredible things can happen there,enjoy every minute of it you'll be suprised how fast time can go.Can't wait till we can get back.

CONGRATS! Conceived Jamaican babies are the best. Well not that I really know I was a week pregnant when we got married at COR (now CTI) He was the best baby. Slept from 7:00pm-7:00am. We gave credit to Jamaica for him being such a laid back no worries kind of baby. I pray the same for you.

Congratulations! I love the name.

OMG! What an amazing way to start a family! Congratulations!

Congratulations! What a great story!

Mia & Tom
    CSS
    6/20/11

Same here, our little guy is due on July 2nd. Congratulations!

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!! I would love to be preggers during our next trip to CN. (Some would call your baby a little souvenir.)

Blessings!!!

Awww That is so awesome!!

Congrats! We have 2 little boys. I like the name, how about Marley for middle name? lol

HOW COOL IS THAT! Congrats to you both!

I got goosebumps reading your post. Congrats!!!

awww we conceived at CSS in April 2010. our little guy was born January 4th. we are booked to go back March 2012 and plan to start trying for #2 while we're there congrats!

So happy for you! Our daughter was conceived at CSA in May 2008and born March 2009. We call her our Jamerican baby! I think it makes for just a unique and special story for them to carry through their life!

Default Congrats!

Love, love, love hearing that kind of news. Congrats to your family!!! I'm headed down there in 8 days and we'll be trying for baby #2 while we're there. We even planned the dates for our trip around the dates we would be able to get pregnant!

Us too! We got married on 10/16/10, honeymooned at CSA from 10/22 - 10/29. Baby is due on July 15th and his name is Jagger. AWESOME!!

Quote Originally Posted by diztek View Post
    Us too! We got married on 10/16/10, honeymooned at CSA from 10/22 - 10/29. Baby is due on July 15th and his name is Jagger. AWESOME!!
    We were at CSA just before you so mine is due on July 2nd. I guess CSA is the place to go if you want to have a boy!