Hybrid View

Default Golf Club Rental at Negril Hills

It is very likely I will only play 1 day so taking my clubs is not worth it. Cost is not that big a deal but the main factor if I play a all is what brand of clubs they rent. Are they "name" brand or just old beat up miss matched sets.

My DH has played with the rentals a few times. He doesn't remember the brand but says they were decent clubs. It was a regular set. Have fun and there is no need to lug down your own clubs for 18 holes.

I would like to know this as well. I refuse to bring my own clubs so if Negril Hills has a decent rentals then I will play but if not I probably wont play. Also any golfers May 8-14 looking for a partner let me know.

I played there in 2009 and they had 2 different selections. I think the options were Wilson or Taylormade. Both sets were newish and not a mix of different clubs. I play Taylormade at home and actually rented the Wilsons - not as good as my clubs at home, but nothing to complain about. I had to pay $25usd for the Wilson rental and think the Taylormades were $35.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin N' Nicole View Post
    I would like to know this as well. I refuse to bring my own clubs so if Negril Hills has a decent rentals then I will play but if not I probably wont play. Also any golfers May 8-14 looking for a partner let me know.
    wife and i will be there 7-13th thinking about golf myself not sure though but we can talk there i guess

cool deal. might check it out.