Hybrid View

Default Acrylic nail services at CN

Saw acrylic nail services listed in the Spa brochure. Anyone had a fill or repairs done while at CN? Decent job? Worth the premium price? We are going in May and thought it would be one less thing to squeese in before we leave.

thanks!

I don't do acrylics...I do Gelish. (If you haven't tried this yet you must!!!! For real nails and it looks awesome for 2+ weeks.)

FWIW...I always take the day before we leave off from work. I get mani/pedi, waxing done that day. I don't want to spend my precious time at Couples with those types of services. (Massage on the beach...that's a different story.) I also pick out my "travel attire". I like to find something cute and comfy for the plane rides. Even after hours of travel (we're coming from Colorado) some of the best pictures of our trip are from the moment we arrive on the Couples property. We're just so happy and excited...our faces seem to beem.

I say squeeze your nails in before you leave.

Yes, Ive had manicures including acrylics and fills...best ones ive ever had! They seem stronger and last longer I think. Marguerite does a fabulous job!

I had the spa put on a set of nails in December while I was there. I used my remaining spa credit as I am too cheap to actually spend $70 on nails. I thought they did a good job, however, when I returned home and went to have a fill done the little asian girl said that they did a terrible job on them.

Fwiw- everytime I have] my nails done somewhere and then go to another salon for a fill repair ect. They ALWAYS say the other person did a bad job. One time it was the same lady. I think they just say that to get you to come back to them.

Quote Originally Posted by sremus View Post
    Fwiw- everytime I have] my nails done somewhere and then go to another salon for a fill repair ect. They ALWAYS say the other person did a bad job. One time it was the same lady. I think they just say that to get you to come back to them.

AGREE!!! Not a way to judge nails or a fill, it's their way or the highway!

Default Acrylic nail service at CN

I also had my nails repaired at CN sadly I have to tell you mine was also a terrible job. I was charged $65 the most expensive service for nails i have ever paid . as soon as I returned to my nail salon I had to do them all over again.Get them done before you go