Default September to Remember 2011

OK, OK, I know it's a ways off, but I am very excited to announce I have in my hands my confirmation for Sept 2011!! If we win the Powerball we will go this fall too. The trip to Mexico and new furniture put a dent in the 2010 vacation budget! Not gonna put a countdown calendar on my computer just yet! Hope to be seeing some of my friends from last fall at the Bloody Bay Swim Up Bar!!
    Lucy

Hey Lucy,

Did you splurge for the Beachfront Suite??

No we didn't!! We did the upgrade that was offered. So we are in a deluxe beachview (I think that's what it is called) And got the $500 resort credit! Still thinking about this fall as well.
    Lucy

We are first timers headed to CSS in 8 days for our wedding-moon, and we just booked the first week of September @ CN !!

Quote Originally Posted by goodwoman01 View Post
    We are first timers headed to CSS in 8 days for our wedding-moon, and we just booked the first week of September @ CN !!
    Please let me know how CSS is, we are thinking about heading there this fall!
    Lucy

Hi! I'm obssessed with the message boards and don't know how I am going to make it til September 2011. My hubby and I will be there for the first time to Couples and Jamaica, September 13-20! We will be celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary!!! So freakin excited!

Quote Originally Posted by lovnrumpunch View Post
    Please let me know how CSS is, we are thinking about heading there this fall!
    lucy
    been to CSS let me know if you want an objective scouting report.
    scotty

Hi Scott/Diane-
    Long time no hear from you! I think Lucy & Kevin are on vaca right now. Are you thinking of returning to CN or CSS in 2011??
    Jane/Jim
    CTI - Nov 06, Mar 11, Feb 12
    CSS - Sep 07, Sep 11, Sep 14
    CNG - Sep 08, Feb 09, Sep 09, Nov 10, Sep 12
    CSA - Jun 13

Hi meg&clay11,

My husband & I will be @ CTI in 2011 from Sept. 11-18 celebrating our 10 yr wedding anniversary. Which resort will u b at? Yes, it seems like forever especially, since it's not even September of 2010 yet.

Hello All! Just returned from a pretty cool trip (although no AN activities) to Yellowstone on the Harley's with 2 other couples. So No "Couples" vacation this fall. One of my workmates is headed to CN next Tuesday. I am so jealous... Kevin convinced me to NOT put up the countdown clock on the laptop just quite yet... soon...
    Lucy

We will be there on the 11-21 for our honeymoon we are staying at CN where are yall staying?

Hubby and I are celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary too! We’ll be there Sept 10 -17.
    -Greg & Tami

Hey Lucy...when are you arriving? We're ready for the Bloody Bay Swim Up Bar!! We'll be there from September 18th to the 27th.
    Scott & Carol - NJ

We'll be there from the 19th to the 26th!! 20th Anniv. for us!

Default 14 days

14 more days like a kid waiting for christmas sept 21-28 cant wait first timers