Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Wow. I just read through a bunch of reviews and it's fairly obvious that some of the people are talking through their butts. It's sad when the competition has to stoop so low.

My only complaint (That's a fair one) is that they make us go home to the cold after a week. We're going to fool them next year because we're booking two weeks next time.

I always post my reviews to TA, and that's actually how I decided on CTI for our honeymoon I just take the reviews with a grain of salt, and know that some people are just impossible to please or they are completely fabricated.

The guy who posted about the ray at csa also posted on negril.com with pics of said rat, he is hering a lot of flack there too.
    Erika & Sean

I just read through a lot of the posts to Negril.com about the review of this person. Someone posted a lovely poem to them that about sums up a lot of our feelings. Here it is.....

So then,,,

Don't Come Back to... Jamaica...

It isn't for you...

This can happen anywhere....

Sorry this was to much for you...

Most like the vendors...

They have been there for years...

Long before you have gone there...

I'm sure they didn't like you too...

So don't come back to Jamaica...

That leaves room for me too...

At least we'll all be happy...

The friggin rat too...

Quote Originally Posted by Marnies View Post
    I just read through a lot of the posts to Negril.com about the review of this person. Someone posted a lovely poem to them that about sums up a lot of our feelings. Here it is.....

So then,,,

Don't Come Back to... Jamaica...

It isn't for you...

This can happen anywhere....

Sorry this was to much for you...

Most like the vendors...

They have been there for years...

Long before you have gone there...

I'm sure they didn't like you too...

So don't come back to Jamaica...

That leaves room for me too...

At least we'll all be happy...

The friggin rat too...
    Couples strives to make everyone happy...even the rats! That was too funny.

We depend on TA more than the Couples website for reviews. The problem with the Couples site is the moderator filters out negative comments whereas TA allows all reviews to initially be posted. It is because of TA that we were able to convince another couple to join us at CSS this year.

Default A couple tings

I have very seldom in my 54 yrs on this planet ever written to complain to a resort, service or whatever I vote with my feet and my wallet. Lifes too short to bitch. That being said when praise is due send it forth. Mrs Canuk and I have traveled and enjoyed many Southern destinations and as previously mentioned may not have found full value. There have been times by lunch day 3 Mrs C would be happy to be heading home. At CN the morning of our departure was a kin to being asked to leave our home. We have never enjoyed the hospitality, charm and shear pleasure of a vacation such as we enjoyed at CN. From the moment we set foot in Couples Lounge at MBJ to checking in for the flight home we experienced true and sincere Love of hosting guests. It never appeared to be an effort on the part of the staff to fulfill our every need. Just ask and "No Worries Mon". looking across Bloody Bay at the ginormous RIU complexe I said to Karen the GM of CN you know the nice thing about your resort is it's not big IT'S BETTER. Sorry for the long running reply but I guess when your in Love you just have to express it. Once again a huge Thanks to all the great people who are Couples Negril. Sincerely Mike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2