Default Anyone been parasailing while at CSS??

We are going back to CSS for our 3rd trip in November (can't wait to get back home). I would love to go parasailing while there this time. Has anyone taken any of the "Adventure tours" and gone parasailing? If you so I would love to have some advice on where you went and how you did the transportation to get there and back.
    I found a few on the web but not sure which might be best.
    Belinda

Hi Belinda,
    Nice to see you on the MB!! Karl and I will be back at CSS in July, if you want us to check on parasailing let me know and I will do that for you and Marc!

All the best!
    suzyQ

Hey Suzy!
    We were hoping someone had actually been so we could find out about the process. We found some place online we are thinking about going to. We would love to try it out. I have always wanted to go. If you happen to go into Ocho Rios and see the place if you dont mind checking it out that would be awesome. WOW you are so lucky to go in Dec, July and back in Dec. I am in the need for some sunshine pretty badly now..lol

Hi Belinda,
    Just give me the name of the place in Ochi and I will try to find it. We will be going into town at least one day to take a tour and then have lunch at Lobster Dave's so I will try to locate the parasailing tour for you!

Have a great weekend!
    suz