Default CSA - Private Beach Dinner / Golf Fees ??

So I've read on the message board that the cost of the dinner is $170, however I can't find it on the couples website anywhere. Am I just blind ?

Another example of something I can't find would be the golf - it says transfers are free, but you have to pay for a caddy and a cart, but I can't find how much ? Does anyone know if you can just hit up the driving range ? I don't know if I'd want to spend 4hours or so golfing when the beach is right there

This is a link to the included activities
    http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/...9#/8170d1f9/16

Hi AnnArbor and welcome to the Couples family message board. I can't comment on the private dinner but I'll try to help with the golfing fees. When we played Negril Hills back in December, 2008 the caddie fee was about $15 and the cart rental was $37.50. They could have gone up but I can't imagine them changing much since then. We're in good shape so we didn't even rent a cart and walked the course. Funny I don't remember there being a driving range at the course. We just got off the bus, paid the caddie fee, met our caddies and hit the first tee. If you're not going to play a round then why would you want to hit balls at all? Hang out at the beach bar and work on the hummingbird drink to your mouth swing! Just my personal opinion. Enjoy your time in Paradise, aka Swept Away!

From FAQ Section:

At Couples Resorts green fees and transfers are included. The day before, Guest Relations will issue your voucher. Bus departs around 8 am and 1 pm (please reconfirm). Please Note: In Jamaica caddies are mandatory and tipping is customary.

Couples Negril & Couples Swept Away:
    Negril Hills Golf Course
    The 18 hole par 72 course, measuring 6,333 yards, is distinguished by gently undulating fairways, elevated tees and greens, picturesque water hazards and lush tropical vegetation.

-Caddy is mandatory at $14 per caddy for 18 holes; $7 for 9 holes.
    -Carts are optional at $35 per cart for 18 holes; $17.50 for 9 holes.
    -Club Rental: $18 per set (all rentals available in ladies and gents, left & right handed)

Couples Tower Isle & Couples Sans Souci:
    Sandals Golf & Country Club

Sandals Golf & Country Club in Oho Rios, Jamaica, is a formidable test characterized by narrow fairways and minuscule, drop-off greens. A par-71 18-hole layout measuring 6502 yards, it stretches out over a verdant, rolling landscape with sweeping views of sparkling sea and mountains cloaked in dense vegetation.

While there are no major forced carries and few fairways bunkers, precision is key; ten holes are flanked by out-of-bounds stakes. Particularly vexing is the unassuming-looking par-3 13th hole on the course, but it packs a wallop with its treacherously shallow green fronted by a steep slope and backed by a hidden bunker. .

Caddies are mandatory
    US$17.00 per caddy for 18 holes walking
    US$12.00 per caddy for 9 holes walking
    US$25.00 per caddy for 18 holes on shared cart
    US$17.00 per caddy for 9 holes on a shared cart
    As caddies are not Sandals employees,
    tips are accepted
    Yamaha carts are optional
    US$40.00 per cart for 18 holes
    US$25.00 for 9 holes
    Nike Club rentals are available
    $45.00 for 18 holes or $30.00 for 9 holes
    All rentals available in ladies and gents, left and right handed
    Nike Shoe rentals: US$16.00 (includes free pair of socks)
    Ocho Rios Golf club doesn’t accept cash – all purchases and rentals must be paid by credit or debit card.

From the FAQ page:

Romantic Dinner for Two:

Celebrate with a romantic dinner with that special someone under the stars on the beach or in the garden lit with flaming torches, candles lining the walk way. Share a bottle of champagne or wine over dishes made from fresh local ingredients and top it off with a mouthwatering Jamaican dessert. Stare into each other eyes while being waited on by your own private waiter and listen to the gentle chiming of the Jamaican tree frogs or the lapping of the waves…. To reserve your private dinner, please contact sales/guest services in advance or visit their desk upon arrival. The dinner is $170 per couple and includes a bottle of our private label wine - Love Potion 4 Two. Availability is limited. Please visit our guest relations office upon arrival.

What golf course Couples Resorts have available for its guests? Are there any fees?

At Couples Resorts green fees and transfers are included. The day before, Guest Relations will issue your voucher. Bus departs around 8 am and 1 pm (please reconfirm). Please Note: In Jamaica caddies are mandatory and tipping is customary.

Couples Negril & Couples Swept Away:
    Negril Hills Golf Course
    The 18 hole par 72 course, measuring 6,333 yards, is distinguished by gently undulating fairways, elevated tees and greens, picturesque water hazards and lush tropical vegetation.

-Caddy is mandatory at $14 per caddy for 18 holes; $7 for 9 holes.
    -Carts are optional at $35 per cart for 18 holes; $17.50 for 9 holes.
    -Club Rental: $18 per set (all rentals available in ladies and gents, left & right handed)

Couples Tower Isle & Couples Sans Souci:
    Sandals Golf & Country Club

Sandals Golf & Country Club in Oho Rios, Jamaica, is a formidable test characterized by narrow fairways and minuscule, drop-off greens. A par-71 18-hole layout measuring 6502 yards, it stretches out over a verdant, rolling landscape with sweeping views of sparkling sea and mountains cloaked in dense vegetation.

While there are no major forced carries and few fairways bunkers, precision is key; ten holes are flanked by out-of-bounds stakes. Particularly vexing is the unassuming-looking par-3 13th hole on the course, but it packs a wallop with its treacherously shallow green fronted by a steep slope and backed by a hidden bunker. .

* Caddies are mandatory
    * US$17.00 per caddy for 18 holes walking
    * US$12.00 per caddy for 9 holes walking
    * US$25.00 per caddy for 18 holes on shared cart
    * US$17.00 per caddy for 9 holes on a shared cart
    * As caddies are not Sandals employees,
    tips are accepted
    * Yamaha carts are optional
    * US$40.00 per cart for 18 holes
    * US$25.00 for 9 holes
    * Nike Club rentals are available
    * $45.00 for 18 holes or $30.00 for 9 holes
    * All rentals available in ladies and gents, left and right handed
    * Nike Shoe rentals: US$16.00 (includes free pair of socks)
    * Ocho Rios Golf club doesn’t accept cash – all purchases and rentals must be paid by credit or debit card.

There are also lots of other resourceful information on the FAQ page, you might want to check it out.

http://couples.com/10FAQ.htm#What_go...there_any_fees
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come