Default June 12-19, 2011

We're looking forward to our third trip back! Our Golden Anniversary is the 17th!

Golden!!!! how fantastic is that!!!!
    Congrats! Audra and I overlap your trip. We will be there June 5 - 16. We look forward to meeting you.

One Love,
    Billy
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Congratulations on the "Golden" milestone!!!
    Hope to meet you while we are there the 15th-22nd. Our 20th Anniv is the 19th :-) see ya soon!
    PS...and this is our first Jamaica trip.

becandjas89 - Congrats!! We will be getting married on the 17th at CSA on the beach. Looks like we will be seeing each other for anniversary reunions each year!!!!

How exciting to celebrate your golden anniversary. We will be there from the 9-16 and celebrating our 5th! Newbies to Jamaica too.

Wow, hi everyone! Well, golden anniversary to me is we were married on June 17th and it's our 17th anniversary. (Jason and I are 35 yrs. old!) We renewed our vows two yrs. ago at CTI and it was awesome! I can't wait to get back and make some new friends for sure! Add us to the calendar!

Quote Originally Posted by Pyndells View Post
    becandjas89 - Congrats!! We will be getting married on the 17th at CSA on the beach. Looks like we will be seeing each other for anniversary reunions each year!!!!
    Congrats to you too! Oh yes, I'm sure we'll see each other a few times! We'll be at CTI again this time, love it there!