Default 14 Days and can hardly stand it......

doing the 2 week dance now. I can hardly think of anything else. I am so excited to come to CSA. 1st time.

Hey VBOS you still up for the Pelican Bar on the 24th????? We arrive Wed. about noon. Hope to see you soon.

Mark and Robin

My husband and I will be getting there shortly after you, arriving on the 22nd! We honeymooned at CTI but this will be our first trip to CSA also. Getting closer to the single digits countdown

Can you see me doing my jealous dance haha You will love it!

Robin, dont know if you got my email but look in the "meet up at couples thread" CSA. all the details are on there. we are leaving the resort at 11:00 on the 24th. Check out all the details on the other thread. 14 days!!!!!

How exciting. This will be like our honeymoon. Only it's our 10 yr anniversary. Lol. Vow renewal too. We should meet for one of those famous drinks I keep reading about. Look us up. Mark and Robin White.

See ya in paradise

Robin

vbos,
    yep got your email. sounds perfect! See you soon.....

Quote Originally Posted by robinbeast View Post
    I can hardly think of anything else.
    This is just how I feel! I've got to start focusing on work, but I'd much rather plan what I'm going to do first when I get there (I think I've settled on running straight to the beach and dipping my toes in the Caribbean waters), what drinks I want to try first (aftermy Red Stripe at the airport, that is), and what foods I have to try (banana stuffed french toast is definitely on my list). I'd much rather imagine myself strolling on the beach of floating on the beautiful blue water I see in the pictures than attend to any of this boring work stuff.

Can't wait to meet you! We are also TOTALLY looking forward to our trip. First time in Jamaica and at Couples and couldn't be more exciting. It will be our honeymoon, we get married the 16th and arrive to CSA on the 20th. We will also be going on the Pelican Bar trip that Vbos is planning! See you real soon!!!

Jenna and Robert

Quote Originally Posted by robinbeast View Post
    doing the 2 week dance now. I can hardly think of anything else. I am so excited to come to CSA. 1st time.

Hey VBOS you still up for the Pelican Bar on the 24th????? We arrive Wed. about noon. Hope to see you soon.

Mark and Robin
    ROBIN!!!! We are doing the 10 day dance!! lol, I cant wait we are so excited!!! love ya xoxo

A&M

Hey Ash.....

So excited to see you guys.... gonna be a blast. 6 days to go for us....

xoxoxxo

Hey Jenna.... wow, Congrats! We are renewing our vows on the 26th an early celebration of our 10 yr. anniversary (Aug. 25th). I am glad you guys are coming along to the Pelican Bar.... Super Excited and cannot wait to meet you as well. I don't know how to upload pictures here, but if I can get some help / or figure it out, I will post a pic of my husband and I so you all can see who to look for. We arrive on the 19th so we will be around when you arrive. Look us up for dinner or the beach or a drink..... See you SOON!!!!

Again... Congrats!!!! p.s. don't let the small stuff get to you on your wedding day. Advice that was given to me and very glad to have followed. :-) it was the best day of my life, just go with the flow, chances are you will be the only one that will notice.... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by cambed View Post
    This is just how I feel! I've got to start focusing on work, but I'd much rather plan what I'm going to do first when I get there (I think I've settled on running straight to the beach and dipping my toes in the Caribbean waters), what drinks I want to try first (aftermy Red Stripe at the airport, that is), and what foods I have to try (banana stuffed french toast is definitely on my list). I'd much rather imagine myself strolling on the beach of floating on the beautiful blue water I see in the pictures than attend to any of this boring work stuff.
    Hahahaah.... It is 6 days now... the focusing on work is getting so tough. here is a quote from my dear friend Ash....

"I got my toes in the water, ass in the sand
    Not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand
    Life is good today, life is good today"

Lyrics from the Zac Brown Band..... song... Toes.

seems appropriate hu...

hope to see you soon.