Default my tripadvisor report

I use tripadvisor alot. It was what got me to CN for the first time. I find if you post some good and some bad they review is definitely more believable. Here is what we posted;

We just returned from our 2nd trip to Couples negril. There are 2 main elements that made me choose this resort again;
    1) Management strongly discourages any tipping and it seems to be strictly adhered to. You never see anyone with a hand out expecting anything
    2) despite the note above, everyone genuienly enjoys their jobs and makes you feel like they are glad you are there. They provide a service, and they do it willingly and well.

We took 4 friends with us this year and although all have travelled extensively, they all agreed this was by far the best hotel they have expereienced.

Food was excellent, alcohol drinks were well presented, creative and well packed with premium liquor.

the location is beautiful on a great stretch of beach and the layout is very compact, yet still intimate and private.

If I have one complaint it would be that the toilet paper could be a little softer. Probably my own fault with all the indulgence of great food but on one day my walk was a little more gingerly than normal and the toilet paper certainly didnt help. next time I will take my own, it is a small price to pay for such a great hotel.

Now that is a complaint that I have never heard before. LOL. Probably true of most resorts. Thanks for your simplicity and honesty!

and I just checked tripadvisor and amazingly they havent posted this report ...yet!!!

spurgec..I always enjoy a post about the amazing resort of CN..Couples Negril
    I do believe CN is at the top of the growing Couples empire.

Hugs from 10 0 C

Quote Originally Posted by spurgec View Post
    and I just checked tripadvisor and amazingly they havent posted this report ...yet!!!
    I thought I had seen it on trip advisor. Glad you had a good time.

I saw it on TA. The toilet paper comment made me laugh!!! We always splurge for the good stuff at home. Don't think I'll pack my own though.

Glad you had a good time!!!